Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

muppets2

Reaction score
my fav skecth is probably the banana skecth (or vet hospital)

and my favorite act is always fozzies

ploobis

Reaction score
my fav skecth is probably the banana skecth (or vet hospital)

and my favorite act is always fozzies
Yeah, They're always classics. :embarrassed:

I always loved it whenever they did a classic sketch that was originally preformed back in the 1960's like Mahna Mahna, Java, Glow Worm, Monster & Machine, Beautiful Day and Hugga Wugga.

muppets2

Reaction score

I always loved it whenever they did a classic sketch that was originally preformed back in the 1960's like Mahna Mahna, Java, Glow Worm, Monster & Machine, Beautiful Day and Hugga Wugga.
yes thoose were awesome too

Fluffets

Reaction score

I have mixed opinions on which versions are better,

muppet show mahna mahna = superior (this goes with my avatar)

muppet show java = superior

muppet show hugga wugga = superior

ed sullivan inch worm = superior

Those are my thoughts
muppet show beutiful day = superior

orginal/ed sulllivan monster and machine = superior

MattGallo

Reaction score
I think no matter what Gonzo is going to get a cover. He's the fourth member of the main five (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) and, more importantly, he deserves it. It wouldn't be that hard to do a Gonzo cover. Just a forward facing shot of his nose and eyeballs. Lots of existing poser pictures could work very well for it...

This one used in the top right corner would be perfect.
I have no idea what will actually happen, but I wish it was gonzo, followed by Rowlf on 5, only because Rowlf was Jim Henson's favorite to perform. But I doubt this will happen.:concern::sympathy:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
ok, first off, i do NOT want Animal on the cover, sure he's entertaining and many people like him, but he's not a main muppet, he's a member of electric mayhem, Floyd [uh spelling?] is seen more often than Animal [or walking Animal] i really hope Gonzo is on season four, honestly, even if he's not a favourite, who doesn't like him? and he's seen in most of the episodes from season one [heck, he blow's the horn/hits the gong at the beginning] and yes, Rowlf should get season five [i still like Scooter but thats just favouritizm] he was a big part of it, he was Jim's favourite, and come on, it's Rowlf :sympathy::wink:

zns

Reaction score
So far we know that Gonzo will be on the cover for season four, but what I would like to know is what the bonus features will be this time. :concern:

sdkid06

Reaction score

hi all, i new here and have been a muppet fan for a long time.has anyone heard if there is plans to release the muppet show seasons 4 and 5.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
hi all, i new here and have been a muppet fan for a long time.has anyone heard if there is plans to release the muppet show seasons 4 and 5.
It's pretty much been announced that season 4 will come out in 2010, but we don't know the exact date yet. Season 5 will probably come out if sales for season 4 are good enough.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be a pretty lousy thing to do to NOT release all 5 seasons of the Muppet Show and only have 4 of them. Disney has been giving us a LOT of incomplete series sets with their Disney Afternoon shows (Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, etc.) But it seems that TMS DVD's have been selling pretty good. When the first season came out (the one with all the cuts) you almost couldn't find a copy on the shelves... and Muppet OZ was practically glutting up the shelves, pushing each other off.