Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yesterday I thought about pulling an april fools joke, that i found a list of bonus features, but decided not to.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
They won't change over to blu-ray overnight. Besides somebody said somewhere else that Muppet Show isn't really ideal for blu-ray because it was videotaped when it was filmed.

Drtooth

Reaction score
... uh...No. This was revealed almost a year ago at D23. So you would probably be the last one to spot it by that account. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
They're still tweaking the art, I suppose.
The art must still be getting tweaks... at least since then, anyway. If you look closely you'll see that the side of the box has Miss Piggy on it and is identical to the side of the Season 2 box.

Can someone please rename/move this thread? It looks like someone discovered actual cover art and is highly misleading. :embarrassed:

dmoss

Reaction score
I sure hope that's not the final artwork! I'm sure glad that they used Gonzo, though. I feel like there's too much empty space on both sides of his head...I know it's got to be awkward to get his nose and all on the cover, but the angle isn't flattering at all.

I rather like Jamie's avatar as far as Gonzo shots go; they'd be much better off by using a picture like that one. :concern: