Muppets Season 4... Good News and bad news

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe it'll be out earlier.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Better late then never, but I hope the long wait is because we're getting LOTS of really good extras. Wouldn't "Of Muppets And Men", some commentary and new interviews with people like Frank, Dave, Jerry and Steve be nice?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'll wait till I hear from the Muppet News Flash before I make my comments.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll wait till I hear from the Muppet News Flash before I make my comments.
Good point.

Even if this news is true, my thinking is that they are timing other DVD releases of Muppet materials rather than flooding the marketplace. Season 4 DVD probably isn't immediately ready for release and we know the Halloween special is likely to come out this fall on television and Letters to Santa will hit DVD sometime after that. This will leave next spring open for a Muppet release. Next year is also the 55th anniversary of the Muppets and who knows if Disney is planning any Blu-ray releases? There's already three seasons of TMS out there that Disney is trying to sell-through. It's a waiting game I guess.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe it'll be out earlier.
You know i was thinking the same thing oscar fan because of the fact that they are saying that 2010 that it will be coming out . I hope that it is true though that it will be the year .

I hope the sooner the better , one thing i hope though that the long wait is producing that it will be a complte season 4 .

I say that because of the fact that season 1 was not complte because of the fact that all the music was not there .

I really love this show is the fact that it was my all time faverite before Dr Quinn Medician woman so now i have 2 all time faverite shows can not get enough of these two shows LOL .:smile::wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe we'll be lucky and will only have to wait until the first tuesday of january 2010. The release probably won't happen then, but as Ken Lilly said, "Anything is possible".

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
The way I see it, there are only 5 seasons and we really do know that we'll get them eventually. I hope they don't screw us over like they did with the Fraggle seasons and put season 5 in a box set only. I can't wait for 2010!