puppet productions took my money

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Anyway, giving the complete benefit of the doubt...this could be a sign of things to come with businesses of all sorts as creditors collect in current struggling financial times. Creditors are getting tougher with their loans. Just has to be said. :sympathy:

Nick22

Reaction score
this thread is annoying me. i'm just mad i didnt get my puppet. and that money could've gone to good use

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
this thread is annoying me. i'm just mad i didnt get my puppet. and that money could've gone to good use
Sorry about the rant. It's just my belief that you should get what has been paid for. That's really all. I have been burned before in online sales and therefore feel very passionate about it.

But back to the topic seeing that you did pay for that puppet with a credit or debit card and it was actually charged, you can attempt to get the charges reversed. I really would pursue that option instead of feeling bad or suing anybody. This way is fair and places no blame. You just want the money or the puppet and should get one of them. People get charges reversed all the time.

Someone here could probably hook you up with an alternative puppet company or maybe someone here could actually hand craft something just for you.

Nick22

Reaction score
Sorry about the rant. It's just my belief that you should get what has been paid for. That's really all. I have been burned before in online sales and therefore feel very passionate about it.

But back to the topic seeing that you did pay for that puppet with a credit or debit card and it was actually charged, you can attempt to get the charges reversed. I really would pursue that option instead of feeling bad or suing anybody. This way is fair and places no blame. You just want the money or the puppet and should get one of them. People get charges reversed all the time.

Someone here could probably hook you up with an alternative puppet company or maybe someone here could actually hand craft something just for you.
i would love to have someone hand craft something for me, cause some of the people on here have amazing skill, but my parents, obviously, wont let me give my home address to just anyone.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i would love to have someone hand craft something for me, cause some of the people on here have amazing skill, but my parents, obviously, wont let me give my home address to just anyone.
That is true. Good call. Well maybe there's an alternative puppet company someone could recommend. Good luck. I hope you somehow get your puppet. :smile:

Gerbert

Reaction score
well R.I.P. puppet productions i'll just go to building my puppets again. puppets inc. does'int even have PUPPETS!

Gerbert

Reaction score
Ever heard of lawsuits?
I'm Thinking About Suing Them Because They Tried To Make A Replica Of MY Creation! Without Permission. I'll Probebly Sue Puppets Inc. They Have The Rights. I Ordered One And Yes Its A Ripoff Of MY Creation.

Nick22

Reaction score
well R.I.P. puppet productions i'll just go to building my puppets again. puppets inc. does'int even have PUPPETS!
i noticed that too. what the heck is up with that?

Jinx

Reaction score
Well this may explain it a little bit... (from Puppets, Inc.'s website)

"We are slowly building up our business to fill the gap in the puppet world left by the sudden disappearance of Puppet Productions. That being said, we want you to understand it will be slow. We will begin by selling programming and providing some basic puppetry resources. In the months to come we will begin production of high quality puppets, but that, too, will be slow. Please check back often as we expand our line of products as quickly as we possibly can."