Old Fraggle Rock Books

christyb

Reaction score
Hey I didn't know if anyone would love this tidbit of nostalgia. A local library was cleaning off their shelves to make room for new books. Well a friend of mine works there called me up and said "Hey girl I have a surprise for you"

Well I went down there and she had this stack of old Fraggle Rock storybooks for me! I just moved so they're in a box around here somewhere. I'll dig them out to take some pictures to show everyone. I immediately thought of you guys when I got them. I never expected to find such a stash....and for free.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's great, christyb! My library has a store section that often has rare Muppet books, including Fraggles. It's always exciting to look through the collection, but also a bit difficult because I always feel like I need to leave some for the kiddies, hehe.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Surely it's would have been easier to make Fraggle Paperback Books...Rock books are a bit stoneage...

christyb

Reaction score
Maybe that's why the box I put them in broke.....

Oh I agree heralde. They were gonna throw them away I'm glad I was thought of. I have them in safe keeping. My plan is give them to my kids one day... of course that'd require being married and having kids and I'm single but hey a gal can dream

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Interesting! I just bought a paperback Fraggle Rock book this morning at a used book sale :smile: I was so happy to find it! It's about Red and a pumpkin, yellow in color.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, we could post them to one of our many kids...But they might be a bit old for FR books...Plus the postage on Rock Books would be phenomenal(do do doo do do)

Redsonga

Reaction score
The pictures are really nice, someone on myspace has scanned some of the books...
I have the 'What is a fraggle?' one. Even if you are 'too old' they are nice to look at :3