Old Fraggle Rock Books

Beauregard

Reaction score
*cough* Well, I was joking...about being too old...But now I feel old...*cough* Old...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Speaking of old, I'm not used to all this multi tasking...I need sustenance!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm thinking, you're only as old as you feel...I'm feeling old, if you're feeling young then go with it! *hands out cucumbers*

christyb

Reaction score
Cucumbers? Please don't tell me MC muffining is on a healthy kick too? Sheesh I remember a MC days when we would kidnap a few muppeteers before mid afternoon cake and cookie time

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, finish the cucumbers...or relax with them on your eyes and a comforting mudpack...first, Muppeteernaping second.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My plan is give them to my kids one day... of course that'd require being married and having kids and I'm single but hey a gal can dream
Exactly, you read my mind! Hey, if I have to adopt I will (much later in life of course). I want to have someone to pass my Muppets books on to, hehe. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
See, my original plan when buying Muppet related merchandise was that one day I assumed I'd be able to sell it for more...because it's so rare...But with the Muppets making a comeback, looks like that plan will never pay off...

...Ahh, well...Best have kids then...