Fozzie Illustration

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I really like both Teeth and Waldorf.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Waldorf is WONDERFUL! An exceptional combination of the various TMS puppet incarnations. He looks awesome and I really prefer those older puppets to the newer, younger looking Waldorfs we see today. GREAT job. :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
It's offical, I'm gonna revisit Waldorf. I thought I may feel different but after a few days away, I still not happy with him...at all! Besides, he's also had the thumbs down from my better half - the comment was "thats really good. Doesn't look like him though".:sympathy:

On a better note, the character that I currently on is going great. I'll give you all a clew who it is...

To look at the characters I've posted so far visit...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Just a hunch. By the way, is that Uncle Deadly's nose I see behind Waldorf?
WELL SPOTTED! ! ! ! ! I keep trying to give other little hints:wink:

I'm currently doing my website and have put some characters bigger there for all to see (don't judge me on the site - it's not been designed yet, I just wanted to get something up. The final one will be up in August, premiering the final Muppet piece)

http://www.stuartreeves.co.uk/

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nice sleek Flash design that showcases the art. Good job in general - especially for phase one.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Quick poll - In the illustration there's a position at the front with 2 potential characters to ready to fit in. The question is, who is the more fan favourite character who should take this spot...Crazy Harry or Scooter?

Thoughts

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Whatever looks best, but Scooter's one of my faves. :crazy: :wink: