Fozzie Illustration

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Very happy! :wink: That's Scooter. That's a challenging position for the nose and you nailed it. Oooh, and you went with the shiny jacket rather than the modern one. Good choice.

I really think this should be THE graphic Disney uses for anything Muppet Show. It honors the characters better than anything else I've seen in a very long time.

How far is Deadly on the list (if you don't mind me asking). :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*drools* BEAUTIFUL! ! ! The texture on his face is incredible... and I love the pose he's in. The jacket is gorgeous and I love the quaint little soda cup he's got, perfect Scooter. It's amazing--I COMPLETELY agree with Jamie about making this THE official TMS poster. You have GOT to submit this to Disney, man, you absolutely HAVE to. It is WAY too good not to.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
:cry:Your pictures are so good they make my clay Muppet figures look like garbage!:cry:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Very happy!That's Scooter. That's a challenging position for the nose and you nailed it. Oooh, and you went with the shiny jacket rather than the modern one. Good choice.

I really think this should be THE graphic Disney uses for anything Muppet Show. It honors the characters better than anything else I've seen in a very long time.

How far is Deadly on the list (if you don't mind me asking). :embarrassed:
Cheers Jamie, Scooters far from finished, I just wanted to put him up as it's been a week or so since the last character. Trust me when I say the final version will be MUCH better! You'll be happy to know that Uncle Deadly is gonna be the next character I put up, although don't take my word for it as I did promise Lew last week - (he's coming soon!)

*drools* BEAUTIFUL! ! ! The texture on his face is incredible... and I love the pose he's in. The jacket is gorgeous and I love the quaint little soda cup he's got, perfect Scooter. It's amazing--I COMPLETELY agree with Jamie about making this THE official TMS poster. You have GOT to submit this to Disney, man, you absolutely HAVE to. It is WAY too good not to.
As always you're too kind!

:cry:Your pictures are so good they make my clay Muppet figures look like garbage!:cry:
Clay Muppet Figures...cool! Where can I see them?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Clay Muppet Figures...cool! Where can I see them?
No where as of yet. The only three accounts on the Internet I have are here, YouTube and Shockwave.

I've never been someone who stays on top of the latest pop culture crazes. (AND I HATE CHATSPEAK, IT SHALL SPELL THE DEATH OF PROPER GRAMMER!(But not very well!))

Plus, I don't really think that they're good enough to show to other people.

P.S. I spy with my little eye, Zoot's chin behind Sam.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I spy with my little eye, Zoot's chin behind Sam.
Correct! ! !

There are a number of characters that I have already completed that I will save until the final piece, Zoot being just one.

Did anyone catch my shoutout on the Muppet Cast this week? I don't think I've ever been so giddy in my life - truly awesome! I have to say Steve Swanson is one heck-of-a-guy!

Hopefully another character(s?) may be up soon, it all depands on other work I need to do first...sorry:sympathy:

Keep 'em peeled!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Ooooh...Deadly! I'm so happy! :big_grin:
OK, to prove that I'm the ever consummate liar, Deadly is not the next character to be unveiled (SORRY JAMIE! ! ! ! :embarrassed:)

Hopefully it will be later today

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OK, to prove that I'm the ever consummate liar, Deadly is not the next character to be unveiled (SORRY JAMIE! ! ! ! :embarrassed:)

Hopefully it will be later today
Deadly is difficult with all of his weird shapes and nose hairs. Hmmmm. Then who's next? :confused: