Fozzie Illustration

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I am loving Scooter, I think that you are nailing the look of the Muppets better than the people working in them today. I cannot wait to see the finished piece! This has got me jsut as excited as the Muppet poser updates!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Deadly is difficult with all of his weird shapes and nose hairs. Hmmmm. Then who's next? :confused:
Deadly's ALMOST in the can. I tend to try and crack a character first and the revist to polish off - UD's at that stage. I chose to go with a different character out of ease really - should be up soon!

I am loving Scooter, I think that you are nailing the look of the Muppets better than the people working in them today. I cannot wait to see the finished piece! This has got me jsut as excited as the Muppet poser updates!
Cheers Antony, I would have to admit the closer I get to seeing the finished piece the more excited I am getting - although it pails to how excited I am about the posers!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
which characters have you found the hardest to get right? It would be cool if you could post some early sketches of the idea, if you have them...I am sure a lot of members here would love to see the characters progression!
I hope Disney notices your skills and publishes this great piece of work, that would rule for you.:big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
which characters have you found the hardest to get right? It would be cool if you could post some early sketches of the idea, if you have them...I am sure a lot of members here would love to see the characters progression!
When I put the final piece on my site, when you hover over it, HOPEFULLY it will reveal the original sketch which varies considerably from the final piece. Scooter has seen various incarnations, as has piggy. The hardest characters...so far, have probably been Waldorf and Fozzie. Waldorf was difficult as I wanted to get a generic look that could be any of the puppets and Fozzie because I had no idea how on earth I was going to do his fur!

I hope Disney notices your skills and publishes this great piece of work, that would rule for you.:big_grin:
Not as much as I hope for it:wink: although I'm not holding my breath.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Is there someone else coming soon (I hope, I hope)?
Thanks for the compliment about Floyd. He was very early on at that stage and has come on alot since.

Good news - More characters are coming, the next one features not 1 but 2!. The bad news is I am not sure when I will be putting them up...we'll see, soonish I hope. Neither character are from the main cast but are still fan favorites! I am quite excited how they're turning out:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
His fur is amazing! I'm loving Sweetums and Floyd. With the ones we've seen and the ones we haven't, how far through are you with the character inclusions at this point? Or is that hard to determine? I'm just so excited about this Muppet mural.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
His fur is amazing! I'm loving Sweetums and Floyd. With the ones we've seen and the ones we haven't, how far through are you with the character inclusions at this point? Or is that hard to determine? I'm just so excited about this Muppet mural.
I'm alot further on than I've shown. I'm working on the mural as a whole but crop it when I show a character in order not to give anything away:wink: