Zoe on The Today Show!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I saw that yesterday. I was really surprised to see her on there. It was unexpected.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If people are wrapped around the idea of a smaller Zoe puppet being used in the upcoming season, why didn't they us it here? (I still believe at the NJ event Fran said they were thinking about using it, not actually doing so.)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Smaller puppet? I have heard nothing about this! I must know. So, what is this smaller puppet rumour, cause I think the current one is just fine. And if anyone gets this on youtube, please post it, cause people outside the USA can't use Hulu.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At the 40th anniversary event in NJ, Fran brought a smaller version of the Zoe puppet with her and mentioned that they were tooling around with what to do with it. She mentioned they wanted to use it on the show, as she used it for visiting kids and they didn't notice, but everyone thinks that it's a fact.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
At the 40th anniversary event in NJ, Fran brought a smaller version of the Zoe puppet with her and mentioned that they were tooling around with what to do with it. She mentioned they wanted to use it on the show, as she used it for visiting kids and they didn't notice, but everyone thinks that it's a fact.
Ahh yes. I looked up the wiki for Zoe, and the article had been edited heaps, new pics and stuff. I found the link to ToughPigs and then found the video of Telly and Zoe, and Fran talking about the smaller puppet.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Smaller puppet? I have heard nothing about this! I must know. So, what is this smaller puppet rumour, cause I think the current one is just fine. And if anyone gets this on youtube, please post it, cause people outside the USA can't use Hulu.
I looked and I was hopping i could find this clip somewhere else. But no luck so far.

Nick22

Reaction score
i was looking too. if anyone finds it, could u post the link?