MC Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed Take 2

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (returns after eating at relatives'): Mmmm ... full ... intestines are about to pop.

Pearl: Yeah, there was some good stuff here too.

Cotterpin (nods)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Your intestines are going to explode?
Bobo: Unlucky...
Beau: I'll get the paper towels...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (smiling): Nah. If I just spread out on the grass and act all calm, I should be alright. *feels a breeze* Ah, so relaxing ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Covers placed on top of the food so it doesn't attract any bad bugs. *Snoozing fora bit in our hammocks/deck chairs. Hey Kell... *Waves from near sleep. Mmm, a good afternoon/evening nap... Zzzzz...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Covers placed on top of the food so it doesn't attract any bad bugs. *Snoozing fora bit in our hammocks/deck chairs. Hey Kell... *Waves from near sleep. Mmm, a good afternoon/evening nap... Zzzzz...
Bobo: *creeping through the grass towards the barbecue*
Bo: Bobo, you count at a bad-Bobo-bug!
Beau: *blink*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sneaks Bobo a couple of BBQ sandwhiches and winks): A gal don't get to be as big as she is by dietin', honey-pot.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: That's my kinda Pearl...I mean girl...I mean Pearl...
Bo: Wouldn't want to throw that one before swine...
Beau: The sandwich?
Bo: The pearl.
Beau: At Piggy?
Bo: At swine...Oh, come on, it's a little joke.
Beau: Ri-ght.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is 'alright, If you want s'more of the food, have at it. Just remember to leave some for the rest of us. Zzzz....

*Deadly brings out a stack of brownies, and some vanilla ice cream for dessert.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sits back and sighs): You know, I declare I think I'll go ahead an' start plannin' my little saloon. Yeah, I'll have the bar, of course, an' I'd need a bouncer to keep the young'uns away from it, a restaurant servin' good ol' down-home cookin' and Mexican -- you know, there ain't a bit of good south-of-the-border restaurants 'round here? Anyway, I'll also have a stage for singin' an' stuff. I wonder what else I'll need. I'm thinkin' I'm gonna put it over yonder on Mullin Terrace, near that Casa thingie. Casa Brandon or whatever. *pats Bobo on the hand (paw?)* What do you think, sugah?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: Um, yeeaah, I think sugar would be a great thing to be serving there. *flutters eyebrows*
Bo: *headslap*