eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rtgentry

Reaction score
I did not realize there were so many problems with the Kermit replica? Are there any other problems I should know before spending such a considerable amount of money?
Those things were personal opinions. I love kermit. Whether he is 100% or 99.99 or 99.14% correct. HE is awesome to have. As well as gonzo and especially Animal.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Too much negativety, and the usual boring old arguement about Miss Piggy's collectibility, if you dont like her, dont buy her, but let the people who do like her enjoy this news, I for one cant wait to have a life size Piggy in my home.

Just a thought, does any one in the UK know if efx has a UK distributor or if any UK online stores sell there stuff?

Chris
Ive PMd them asking, here is hoping!
I agree about the same boring arguement being raised but it is a fact. BUT as you said dont buy her! I am thinking that once she is released the haters will get her, once they see pics of her with Kermit.
I am really looking forward to getting Pepe and Rizzo more than the pig but still cant wait to get all 3. My wife is not amussed that the line is carrying on, she was kinda glad it stopped after Gonzo came out.......

Luke

Reaction score
Too much negativety, and the usual boring old arguement about Miss Piggy's collectibility, if you dont like her, dont buy her, but let the people who do like her enjoy this news, I for one cant wait to have a life size Piggy in my home.
... even if it sells zilch and knocks out the entire line! :embarrassed:

Its not being negative and a boring old argument - its just a factually proven thing - even Palisades said it, and said they had been told it by Henson.

I'm very happy about this announcement, and i'd love the line to continue on for years onto characters like Scooter. Thats the reason why i made the comment on Piggy, so many other licensees see her in the main 5 in the developer guides and fall into the same old Miss Piggy trap - then come out and say no more stuff cos the fans didn't buy it. It's a forum, if you don't like peoples comments, don't read.

:insatiable:

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I'm super excited that the line is continuing, but not too excited about the line they're releasing...I was really hoping for Fozzie!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
... even if it sells zilch and knocks out the entire line! :embarrassed:

Its not being negative and a boring old argument - its just a factually proven thing - even Palisades said it, and said they had been told it by Henson.

I'm very happy about this announcement, and i'd love the line to continue on for years onto characters like Scooter. Thats the reason why i made the comment on Piggy, so many other licensees see her in the main 5 in the developer guides and fall into the same old Miss Piggy trap - then come out and say no more stuff cos the fans didn't buy it.

:insatiable:
Another member mentioned Scooter. YAYAH ! I think we should resurrect the "make Scooter" Thread.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
... even if it sells zilch and knocks out the entire line!
It isn't just about that, it's about the whole negative vibe that always surrounds these kind of situations. eFX has only just announced the news they will be continuing the line and already people are ready to jump in and say they won't be successful.

Let's see what eFX have to offer and then give as helpful advice as we can to them. Hopefully they will provide us with updates and photos of work in progress as they arise.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
It isn't just about that, it's about the whole negative vibe that always surrounds these kind of situations. eFX has only just announced the news they will be continuing the line and already people are ready to jump in and say they won't be successful.

Let's see what eFX have to offer and then give as helpful advice as we can to them. Hopefully they will provide us with updates and photos of work in progress as they arise.
One thing is for sure that if she is a bloody good replica then EFX will be one of the 1st companies to produce a great Piggy, I for one hope they pull her off.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
One thing is for sure that if she is a bloody good replica then EFX will be one of the 1st companies to produce a great Piggy, I for one hope they pull her off.
There is no real reason they shouldn't but let's not forget that Piggy has had many changes and face-lifts over the years so not everybody will be 100% pleased with the final result, however she looks.