What Pig preference do you have?

Telly

Reaction score
With that hair, that looks like an replica of Annie Sue. :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
That's really awesome Muppetperson...where'd ya get that pic of piggy's head at?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I took it.she is from my collection, from an unfinished head that I got off ebay.
That is a nice Piggy head. It could use a finer longer wig. That MTM hairstyle isn't as easy to pull off without a stylist. She kind of looks like Sherry Lewis Piggy here. Still, nice Piggy head.

Taylor

Reaction score
I totally love your piggy colage. i agree with your dos except for the straight or brown hair styles. but her face and ears look great in all of those (do) pictures. As for the straight hair i think most people find it not so attractive on piggy because it looks cheap and makes her face appear fuller.i think the curly blonde hair has become her staple because it balances out her larger features. after all we want our piggy looking glamourous as any diva should be.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ok, so we now know the great news, our beloved Muppet replica line is carrying on!:big_grin:
I thought that this would be a good place to argue and voice our opinions to which Piggy and more importantly which hair style you :smile:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/untitled.jpg

If someone wants to start a poll then please scrap this thread
Thank you so much for posting that picture on your post , i really want the Miss piggy replica to look like that as well or at least for her hair to look, just like that in the replica .

I am glad that you and i had the same idea .

Telly

Reaction score
I'd love the (Dos) top right corner face/head with the (Dos) middle left hairstyle. Perfect mix of classic and modern Piggy.