Tons of Fraggle stuff for sale

justairbagit

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to offer up my fraggle rock collection on here before every thing gets posted on ebay. I have everything from dolls to puzzles and pvc toys. If anyone is intrested please let me know.

haakonsmary

Reaction score
Got any Fraggle Rock books?

I'm also interested in a Boober doll if you have one. PM me please, thanks!

haakonsmary

Reaction score
I have about 12 books and boober
Don't know if you saw my PM.

Here are the books I'm interested in:

- Marooned in Fraggle Rock
- Boober Fraggle's Ghosts
- Danger: Boober Cooking (also titled Boober Fraggle's Celery Soufflé)
- The Tale of Traveling Matt (also titled Traveling Matt's Adventures in Outer Space)
- Waggleby of Fraggle Rock
- Boober Fraggle's Giant Wish
- The Case of the Missing Socks
- Boober's Colorful Soup
-any other titles which feature Boober or Uncle Matt as the main character except for Follow That Fraggle, which I already have

Please e-mail me at amara_anon@hotmail.com if you have any of these. I would also be interested in seeing pics of the Boober doll if you have them. Thanks very much.

justairbagit

Reaction score
Hi guys Ill try to get pics up soon im just really busy with school, But i have almost all the tomy dolls, all the comics, all the pvc toys except travling matt , sprocket, and pa gor. and so on every thing is for sale so please let me know what exactly your looking for and make an offer and ill let you know if I have it.

vaati64

Reaction score
Hi guys Ill try to get pics up soon im just really busy with school, But i have almost all the tomy dolls, all the comics, all the pvc toys except travling matt , sprocket, and pa gor. and so on every thing is for sale so please let me know what exactly your looking for and make an offer and ill let you know if I have it.

Can I get rate and availabiliy on the Fraggle Comics? lol:smile: Are they the first print?

justairbagit

Reaction score
the comics are all in great condition and i even have the one they were in for marvel. I collected this stuff for years with the Ex g/f and now its time for all of it to go.

Tomy dolls:
Gobo
wembly
red
mokey
boober
4 Wind up doozers still in package
Hasboro:
Gobo

Test market doozer toys from mcd's

fisher price puzzels including a sealed travaling matt

almost the entire collection of schillin pvc toys (missing spricket travling matt and pa gorg)

A replica puppet of what looks like wembly and boober mixed (bought it from puppetman)

and the list goes on.... Let me know what you want with your email and ill send pics right out. Or soon every thing will go on ebay.

vaati64

Reaction score
it's not much I know, but I would like to offer $25 for the Puppet, before shipping

justairbagit

Reaction score
The puppet was made by a pro and $25 is less then it would even cost to ship it.