Save Our Snowth.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I...Oops. *grabs the clothes, Katie and her Jewel-encrusted sister and runs*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oka, Snowthers, I'll lay it to ya straight...I'm pulling a charity scam here...but nobody seems to have noticed yet. So if ye keep yer mouth shut too, then I'll cut you in on a deal. These second hand clothes can go for a great deal of money if they are sold as antiques...
*Speaks with his mouth shut*

Mmm'mm mmmmm meeh mmuhmuh!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anchorman: And in further news, Beauregard's Bank has been declared to be bankrupt. It has not yet sought a bailout from our government, nor do I think our government would give him a bailout anyway. All his assets have been seized and will be put on auction to pay off his creditors.
*Takes secondhand clothes, Katy, and her jewel-encrusted sister away.

It also appears the charity to save a SNOWTH, whatever that may be was nothing more than a sham, as the SNOWTH was receiving absolutely nothing concerning the charity's profits. What's more, this Beauregard is now an escaped criminal. If you see him, clobber him with a few balloons filled with custodian's surprise. A good 'Splut' will immobilize him while you call the police.

And now, the weather with Ollie. How's the weather out there Ollie?
Ollie: IT'S HOT! ! !
Thanks Ollie. And now we return to your regularly-scheduled programming.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
my dad thinks my sister is a precious jewel, so I'm donating her :halo:
Good thinking, Katie, lol! :wink:

Oka, Snowthers, I'll lay it to ya straight...I'm pulling a charity scam here...but nobody seems to have noticed yet. So if ye keep yer mouth shut too, then I'll cut you in on a deal. These second hand clothes can go for a great deal of money if they are sold as antiques...
I was just about ask exactly what Snowth gets out of this? So you get the jewels, while Snowth gets the donated clothing. that's a faaaaair deeeeeeal. Riiiiiiiiiight-riiiiiiiiiiiight... *insert Lefty smilie*:rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard: *wonders by with fake moustache and beard* What? I'm a huge fan of Jerry Nelson, oka? *runs away*

Pork

Reaction score
Woah! I disapear for a few days or so and...SNOWTHS BACK!

WELCOME BACK!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
*Muffled squeaking from the closet. Erm, Snowthy? *Moves past to retrieve equally hostaged Fifi LeFume and Gadget from CDRR. Ma girlz.
*Takes back HIS Fifi.*

Are you sure this thread is spelt right anyways? *Holds eletric shaver.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You leave the skunk alone! Noone cuts one of ma girls. *Surprised we returned to that incident.
*Off to leave some chocolate frogs.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Incidentally I'm very pleased to announce that in the meantime after a brief personal argument Snowth and the Chipettes have all decided to forgive each other and make up.
Provided that Snowth keeps his promise to find a modelling talent agent for Brittany of course, and her sisters want a piece of the action now also. :wink: