The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
One problem we need to address is... After everything's finished and ready for viewing, you submit it to Phil right? Well, would it get plastered on the front page? Not sure how quick something from this lollypop guild of yours would get featured, remember your stellar Abby in Wonderland thread. In any case, I wish the team nothing but success.
I thought about this too, Ed... I mean, my Abby in Wonderland review NEVER got featured on the site (even though Phil told me it would... :smirk: ). But... I think if we have a large following of quality articles there's no way we can be ignored.

Thanks to everyone who's thrown their hat (keyboards?) into the ring for this cause! I'll be in touch with those of you who expressed interest in editing or picture finding. Thanks gang! This is going to rock!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
If you really want, we can collab on it. Shoot me a PM and let me know. I might also do an opinion artical, after I get an opinion about something. :wink:
I actually wrote a review on the DVD and sent to Ryan already. Maybe we can collaborate on something else!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
To Colby - A second opinion or review is always welcome! You're still more than welcome to submit your review of FTB too!

To Erin - Yes! Of course you can! I was definitely hopeing you'd join up with us, Erin. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm in! Pick me, pick me!

I will eventually want to do some writing, but for now I will throw my hat into the editing ring as I think I'd have much more time for that right now. :smile: Just let me know what I can do.

Tanks Prawnie!