The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This is rully Prawny's project as he's the one who galvanized the community's reactions and contributions here... But I have to say, after reading some of the many pieces at TP... If you don't have any current Muppet merch in need of reviewing, then write some opinion pieces on your thoughts about the Muppet worlds. It could be a Sesame book review from the old Book Club collection, why Andy and Randy morphed themselves into such names when first known as Jeffy and Kirby on Muppet Time, a long-cherished classic like the Tale of the Bunny Picnic, or something silly like comparing Woodstock to the various Muppet rock bands and why we owned the scene over that little gathering in NYC. The point is, have fun and write and submit. Keep that in mind and just do it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I completely agree and endorse what Ed said. We'll take all kinds of writing. Just submit whatever you'd like and hopefully we'll be able to include it. :big_grin:

Melissa, feel free to write about whatever you'd like whenever you'd like. I'll take submissions from anyone and everyone and our proof-reading crew will read over it.

Thanks gang!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I might not be able to get to the pics today but if i get sometime after doing some yard work i'll give you some pics from the ones i have Ryan. Peace out!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I might not be able to get to the pics today but if i get sometime after doing some yard work i'll give you some pics from the ones i have Ryan. Peace out!
Awesome! No real hurry, Kyle. Just whenever you can. :big_grin: Thanks man!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I completely agree and endorse what Ed said. We'll take all kinds of writing. Just submit whatever you'd like and hopefully we'll be able to include it. :big_grin:

Melissa, feel free to write about whatever you'd like whenever you'd like. I'll take submissions from anyone and everyone and our proof-reading crew will read over it.

Thanks gang!
Sounds good. I will have to think about a topic and get back to you as soon as I can. Maybe if any of us attends any Muppet events I can write a review of that as well too. I always enjoy reading about the things here people attend in their hometown.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey all! I need a volunteer to proof-read a couple articles I have... anyone interested? :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What happened with the one I sent you back? *Munches on coffee cake.