Muppet Halloween costumes!

muppets2

Reaction score
does anyone no why they were using the tux on kermit so many times?:smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
does anyone no why they were using the tux on kermit so many times?:smile:
Must be cheaper probably, there's nothing wrong with it but technically your not getting a proper normal "Kermit the frog" costume mainly because you don't get the frill/colar etc, its an "ok" costume though.:smile:

APRena

Reaction score
I think this is a thread for "professional" bought costumes, but one of my favorite Muppet memories is from the Hallowen when I was 5. My mom "made" me a Miss Piggy costume out of some sort of fancyish looking dress, costume jewlery and purple gloves. Oh, and makeup. A lot. She had fun with that, I looked like a drag queen, not like Miss Piggy, but I didn't care. She taught me "Miss Piggy French" (sticking a couple french words into an English sentence.) and that's who I was. It wasn't particularly good, but it was fun and awesome!

(I still call it "Miss Piggy French" when someone just replaces the English translation with MOI or VOUS or any common French word.)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Kermit costume from 80s Tees finally became available today, but they're nothing like the previously posted prototypes and these really suck hard. I was willing to hand over my fifty bucks for one, but they look awful, and now I'm not.

Fluffets

Reaction score
The Kermit costume from 80s Tees finally became available today, but they're nothing like the previously posted prototypes and these really suck hard. I was willing to hand over my fifty bucks for one, but they look awful, and now I'm not.
Omg compared to the previous pictures it looks terrible! I'd barely hand over 15 quid for that outfit!:grouchy:

Nick22

Reaction score
i think i threw up a little in my mouth.