Will FR's Season 1 Soundtrack ever be rereleased?

superboober

Reaction score
As no doubt many here were as well, I was an intense listener to the record of the 1st season soundtrack back in the day. So I have to wonder, would the JHC ever consider rereleasing it remastered on CD (especially to coincide with the upcoming film)? They'd probably sell quite well.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
As no doubt many here were as well, I was an intense listener to the record of the 1st season soundtrack back in the day. So I have to wonder, would the JHC ever consider rereleasing it remastered on CD (especially to coincide with the upcoming film)? They'd probably sell quite well.

You know, I often wondered why they didn't release season sets of the music from Fraggle Rock. It's such an important part of the show, nearly every song can stand on it's own. Quite frankly, it's some of the best music I own.

Should they ever release official CDs of said Fraggle music (as in a full collection) I would certainly snap two copies up in a heartbeat (one for me, one for my nephew). But, until then, I'll stick with the MP3s I have ripped from the DVDs.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I have long wished for such a collection. The songs do stand on their own - even the more episode-specific, less commercially-friendly tunes - and they all deserve to be purchasable by those who want them. As someone noted in the past, the original songs do exist on tape. They just need to be transferred to digital files and cleaned up.

Hopefully, if the Fraggles gain enough momentum, more CDs (or downloads) will allow the entire library to be issued. With downloads on the rise and FR the top Henson property now, I think it's already well on its way to being a sensible, and realistic, product.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
That's only a small selection of all 4 seasons! We want FULL season soundtracks!:excited:
Well the original poster wanted the songs from the first season record, not the entrie season, that record are among those songs.