Please Bring Back (fill in the blank)

Fluffets

Reaction score
Glad I'm getting so many + points on my suggestions, also if Luncheon Counter MOnster DID appear in it I probably forgot, i feel lucky to of even seen it since my Dad got it from the internet, I forgot the plot and stuff though.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
First: Bring back the one and only episode of Tales of the Tinkerdee!

Second: Bring Jim Henson and everyone else who worked on it back to life to make more episodes!

Count von Count

Reaction score
We should find a way to show our list of Muppets We Want Back, To the Disney Comp.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We should find a way to show our list of Muppets We Want Back, To the Disney Comp.
My good friend, have ye tasted the Ask Jim Lewis Thread? That be a fair thread forsooth the sharing of our opinions with important Muppy writers.

Bea:zany:{With NO idea why that was written in ye olde' englishe}regard

Count von Count

Reaction score
My good friend, have ye tasted the Ask Jim Lewis Thread? That be a fair thread forsooth the sharing of our opinions with important Muppy writers.

Bea{With NO idea why that was written in ye olde' englishe}regard
I sorry I can't write in ye olde' englishe:crazy:
But, yes I have used the ask jim thread.
(not for the muppet list:busy:, but might try to talk to him over facebook:smirk:)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Count von Count said:
(not for the muppet list:busy:, but might try to talk to him over facebook:smirk:)
I wouldn't recommend doing that. Jim likes hearing from fans, but he doesn't really like when all they do is beg for more things he has no real power over. Your best bet is to ask in the thread. It's an unspoken code that we don't invade Muppet employees' privacy (via Facebook or any other means, unless they allow us), but the Ask Jim thread is a great place to talk to Jim. (And Jim loves it too!)

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Second: Bring Jim Henson and everyone else who worked on it back to life to make more episodes!
yes! brilliant! i made a deal with god... or maybe the devil, that if i perfect my gonzo voice, we'll get 20 year old Richard Hunt back, and they better deliver *shakes fist*

second, :wink: bring Scooter back, let Janice have more speaking parts, and get a better person to do Fozzie Bear darn it! he's good for short sentences, but long dialog, the voice falls apart.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This is technically Sesame Street, how about Prairie Dawn. I mean, I've seen a few things with her on whatever clips of SS that I've seen, but I really don't remember her at all from my childhood.

Nick22

Reaction score
This is technically Sesame Street, how about Prairie Dawn. I mean, I've seen a few things with her on whatever clips of SS that I've seen, but I really don't remember her at all from my childhood.
i second that! i love prairie dawn!