Muppeteers On Facebook?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here are some others-Mak Wilson,Bruce Lanoil, Kirk R Thatcher,Julianne Buescher,Drew Massey,Noel MacNeal,Josh Cohen,Victor Yerrid,Heather Henson and Cheryl Henson.

zns

Reaction score
Christopher Cerf is on their as well. Hope that helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, gang,

Just please be respectful of their privacy. Obviously, you're welcome to seek them out if they make themselves available in public on Facebook, but if you read anything personal there we don't discuss that here.

Thanks,
Kev

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Kevin Clash is on Facebook but I wouldn't recommend adding him, he only had a few friends, mostly family and SW employees. So I'm assuming he doesn't want any fans friending him.

Tyler Bunch is on Facebook, too, but I'm actually kind of scared to friend him. I don't know why, but maybe it's from when I met him a few years back I'm not sure if he'll remember me (I was the kid who helped him perform that live-hand Anything Muppet at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back). :sympathy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Kevin Clash is on Facebook but I wouldn't recommend adding him, he only had a few friends, mostly family and SW employees. So I'm assuming he doesn't want any fans friending him.

Tyler Bunch is on Facebook, too, but I'm actually kind of scared to friend him. I don't know why, but maybe it's from when I met him a few years back I'm not sure if he'll remember me (I was the kid who helped him perform that live-hand Anything Muppet at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back). :sympathy:
I felt that same way when I found Bill Bereta I was scared to add him, but at the same time I think he would be a great guy to be friends with.
I wish I could somehow be friends with Eric Jackobson. He needs to get out more and get in tune with the fans I think.

zns

Reaction score
I called to him, his real cool.:smirk: And Jim Lewis Added me but his never on to talk.
I also sent a friend request to Heather and Cheryl Henson, but if they don't accept (and I doubt they will) that's okay. These people that we admire so much deserve their private lives.