Sesame "Muppet Diplomacy" in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly I thought it was more of a debate than an argument. But I don't mind if things are deleted, old news, end of story. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly I thought it was more of a debate than an argument. But I don't mind if things are deleted, old news, end of story. :smile:
It really did. If anything mike should have some sort of warning or temp banning... he has done this numerous times before, trolling around threads and trying to censor everyone's threads, taking the discussion out of discussion group. I think his behavior in the "I can't wait for Season 40" thread was inexcusable. And in the past he had made very inappropriate comments about Gabi's feet, and even posted tickle fetish youtube videos. I don't know why he wasn't banned for that outright.

It appears a LOT of people have been having problems with him lately. But our best bet is to ignore him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It appears a LOT of people have been having problems with him lately. But our best bet is to ignore him.
Yup! The 'la la la, I'm not listening' button works an absolute treat! :batty: I highly recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.