Rare Muppets Pics and Adverts....

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Peyjenk, There was indeed a Rowlf Mug by Sigma, and you may not know that they also made Gonzo and Animal figural mugs and a very rare Dr Teeth Mug?

Kermit in pink nail varnish, probably not a good look.

Chris
No definitely not. The worst part was is that since it was so old, the polish started to crack, hence causing the mug itself to crack. I was annoyed and said to my friend if he really didn't want it and was going to do that to it, I would've taken it for my collection with no problem. This is one of many reasons why I don't speak to this guy anymore

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does the fact I read the title of this thread as: "Rare Muppet Pigs" mean I have some kind of problem, or just that I've spent too much time watching TMS?

Stulz

Reaction score
Great finds, That Henson photo is awesome!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Great finds, That Henson photo is awesome!
I've defiantly seen it before, but I can't for the life of me think where...I thought it was on the back of the pink 30 Years video case, but it's not.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Does the fact I read the title of this thread as: "Rare Muppet Pigs" mean I have some kind of problem, or just that I've spent too much time watching TMS?
Don't worry, I was thinking the same thing...Of course it might mean that both of us have been watching too much TMS. (Is that even possible)