What would happen if Sesame Workshop retired Elmo?

muppets2

Reaction score
They were in a tank, though. I think they live longer in tanks than in bowls. More room and stuff. :wisdom:

(I think it's worth noting that "Dorothy" got really really fat, and Mollie was the *perfect* fish, IHMO. :wink:) Dorothy had bug eyes and would always headbutt the glass. We pretended she was asking us questions
hahaha funny!

unclematt

Reaction score
On an off note I had a black goldfish named Death and he lived for like a year and a half.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On an off note I had a black goldfish named Death and he lived for like a year and a half.
You certainly didn't attempt to tantalize fate there.... Reverse Psychology, I guess...

Back to the subject at fin... hand...

I wonder what would happen if they got rid of Elmo's World, BUT put a new recurring Elmo related segment, a much shorter one at that, in its place. Something completely different from EW in the subject and context... but still featuring Elmo.

APRena

Reaction score
Something completely different from EW in the subject and context... but still featuring Elmo.
I totally agree. A shorter segment, more interaction with the other characters. The regular street characters don't appeat much on EW, do they? Only for the specials and stuff, like Grover on the 35th anniversary. Does anyone know? :confused:

muppets2

Reaction score
I totally agree. A shorter segment, more interaction with the other characters. The regular street characters don't appeat much on EW, do they? Only for the specials and stuff, like Grover on the 35th anniversary. Does anyone know? :confused:
yea elmos world has been going on too long they need a new segment for elmo

unclematt

Reaction score
They need more street time and less segments all together. And now they are adding the new Abby Cadaby segment.