The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Ernie rose past Bert when he had his own Show and Tell segments with kids on the street. No Bert... Maybe they're saving him for a second wave? Pfeh, at least I have my Applause PVC collection, not to mention the Sesame S1 figures Palisades never released. Maybe when I finally get my rear in gear and a couple of other things fall in place I'll snap 'em up and do a review. That's far down the road though.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Am I the only one who notices that those figures are almost identical to the 30th anniversary Tyco figures?

Nick22

Reaction score
i'll probably be getting them all eventually. even though they're little kids, cheap figures, i still want some sesame street merchandise.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I haven't fully filled out my great muppet survey yet and probably won't finish by today or tommorow.
*Gets down on knees and begs prawnie*
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please move the date to turn in forward? PLEAAAAAAASEEEEE?:wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I haven't fully filled out my great muppet survey yet and probably won't finish by today or tommorow.
*Gets down on knees and begs prawnie*
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please move the date to turn in forward? PLEAAAAAAASEEEEE?:wink:
I can't give everyone an extension, of course... but if you do have a legitimate reason for needing one like Bannanasketch here, just PM me and we'll talk extension.