MC Dorms: 2009: Home for the Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairiecoming into the room I can't sleep.
Have you tried reading a book or counting sheep?
Prairie:Well I tried both.I'm tired but I just can't sleep.
Wellll maybe what you need is a lullaby. Kind of a special "Mom-like/Oldest Dormroomie" Lullaby
Prairieyawning and laying on the couchI'll try anyth...Hold it!Don't you DARE!sitting up
What do you mean?trying not to laugh
Prairie:You were going to do what Ricky Gervais did to Elmo!
Me? I'm not a celebrity!
Prairie:No..but you said you were going to sing me a Mom-like Oldest Dormroomie Lullaby
nodding my head OK..I'm sorry. I wouldn't have been able to have done it anyway.First of all,I don't know how to play the guitar.Second,I started to feel guilty because you really do look sleepy.Want some warm milk?
Prairie:Yeah...just a little.
in a British accentIn a nice Celebrity cup?
Prairie:KATHY!:mad:
Just joking.Here we go..the one with a kitten's picture on it.heating up some milk and handing it to Prairie Here you go.
Prairie:Thanks.drinking it Then she starts giggling. I wonder if Elmo had nightmares after that "Celebrity Lullaby"
Prairie!That's not nice!
Prairie:Well?
I guess he'll never want a celebrity to sing to him again,huh?
Prairie:Guess not.I think I'll be able to sleep now.
OK sweetie kissing the top of her head Sweet dreams.
Prairie:hugging meThanks Kath..you too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Everyone ready to watch Extreme Home Makeover tonight? Kermit,Miss Piggy and a few of the other Muppets are supposed to be on it.
Prairie:Hey great! Okay!
Grover:You know...I am thinking.
About what,Grover?
Grover:I hope if The Swedish Chef is on there,he does not think of some crazy ideas for the kitchen!
all of us laugh
I'm sure if he does,the leader of the group will politely refuse.
Grover:WHEW! That is a relief!
Rosita: If there's a girl's room,I hope they make it all nice and pretty.
Knowing Miss Piggy,I'm sure she'll insist the room looks pretty enough for a little girl!:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement.

Hi... Thought everybody should know this. The dorms will close down on Friday per the usual closure of the term. The "Sorry, We're Closed" thread will be opened then. The new term/dorms thread should open next Monday, but as I'm involved in a coupla other things, and need help with figuring how to set up a mirror version of the dorms either on a backup site or Facebook in addition to here on MC I make no promise it will be here on time.

Thanks for understanding and have a good day. :batty:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi... Thought everybody should know this. The dorms will close down on Friday per the usual closure of the term. The "Sorry, We're Closed" thread will be opened then. The new term/dorms thread should open next Monday, but as I'm involved in a coupla other things, and need help with figuring how to set up a mirror version of the dorms either on a backup site or Facebook in addition to here on MC I make no promise it will be here on time.

Thanks for understanding and have a good day. :batty:
Ed,
Check PMs when you have a chance.I had an idea.
Thanks!
K.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To Kathy: Read and replied.

*Mail arrives with my Mega Man books.
Yaey! *Gets washed in old memories.

*Sends a get-well card with muffins to Zoot.

Katzi428

Reaction score
To Kathy: Read and replied.

*Mail arrives with my Mega Man books.
Yaey! *Gets washed in old memories.

*Sends a get-well card with muffins to Zoot.
Saw it,Ed..thanks.

coming into Room 6 with my dormies after walking around the campus
See? Told you 3 it'd be cold!
Rosita:Oh I wasn't cold. Ah-CHOO!
Bless you!And what were you saying?
Rosita: OK...so it was cold.But we got some exercise.
Right.But honestly,you three don't need to come out with me while it's so cold out.
they look at each other and finally Groverspeaks up
Grover:Are you sure,Kathy? I mean we did promise you that we'd go for walks with you.
I still think it's a silly idea that you do.But you all insisted. How about you come with me ONLY when it's not so cold outside? Sound like a good idea?
Prairie:Yes!
Rosita:Si!
Grover:Of course!
Good!
Grover looks at Gaffer laying curled up on the couch in front of the furnaceLucky kitty cat.You're all nice and toasty warm !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends mugs of warmed apple juice to Room 6. Or would you guys prefer hot chocolate instead?

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Sends mugs of warmed apple juice to Room 6. Or would you guys prefer hot chocolate instead?
Hot chocolate please and thank mew Ed !:wink:
Prairie:With marshmallows please!
Prairie...the guy is kind enough to make us hot chocolate.It's OK if it's just regular hot chocolate.Besides,I have marshmallows in the cabinet.
Prairie:Oh. Forget the marshmallows,then,Ed.Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:smile: voice: Oh good.
*Still in :smile: voice, to the camera: I had the hot chocolate ready anyway.

Marshmallows? Seems Kathy has those already. But I'll add peppermints to whoever wants.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: Hey, Erin, some box just came for you today.
Erin: Is it from some address in upstate New York?
Scooter: Seems to be.
Erin: Okay, that's my book swap box. Can someone find me a knife?
Storyteller: (humming ballad of Sir Blunderbrain) What's going on?
Erin: (opening box) I signed up for a book swap. One person loads a box full of books and it gets passed down through a group of people. And each person takes out a few books and adds some of their own.
Nora: (peering into box) Ooh, Diane Duane. I've been looking for some of her books. (takes book out) And Scooter, there's a couple of Star Trek books in here.
Beige: (entering room) Hey, guys, Ed just put out the alert that this place is closing up on Friday.
Storyteller: Oh, is it that time of the year again? Guess we'd better reserve the storage shed and the rickshaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.