The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
BobThePizzaBoy began this thread a while back and it was deleted (due to being too much fun, I guess). The information was later cited by another member when the NC covered Follow That Bird and that link stayed. I'm giving BobThePizzaBoy his props and pinning up this thread once more. The Nostalgia Critic uses some salty language that wouldn't warrant more than a PG-13 in my book. If we can have threads about movies that hold that rating we can have one for the Nostalgia Critic too. If it ain't your thing, please click away. If it is your thing - enjoy!

The NC's covered Muppets and Henson related materials. In fact, the Dinosaurs logo was atop his page the last time I looked. The entire site deserves exploration. It's one of the better commentary blog-sites out there. If we can't post about this kind of stuff here than I'm out. That Guy With The Glasses & Nostalgia Critichttp://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/

Thanks BobThePizzaBoy for bringing this site to my attention. It has brightened many days! And thank you Nostalgia Critic for helping justify the years of expensive film schooling I never completed and the misspent youth of watching too much wonderfully craptastic television! :zany:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh cool! I didn't know if anyone else here liked him. I'm going to end up gushing, but I think all his reviews are brilliantly funny! He's pretty much added ten years to my life, lol. :halo:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've been a big fan since his initial Transformers one. My personal favorites are his April Fools' Joke (where his three characters switch roles), Follow That Bird review, A Good Son review (where he lost his voice, supposedly from yelling at the movie so long), and really any crossover with The Angry Video Game Nerd and/or Nostalgia Chick.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think my favorite review is Captain Planet, because everyone I show it to says, "Oh that's so true!" Lol

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ah yes. I found the Nostalgia Critic looking for "Cartoon All Stars" on YouTube. Then, I became a regular viewer. My personal favorites of his are the Sonic the Headhog review (especially the pumpkin part, which exactly how I would react) and the Bum's review of "Up".

EDIT: Oh yeah! And "Bridge to Terebithia" in 5 seconds was hilarious! Without the "waa, waaa, waa, waaaaaaaaaaa" noise at the end, it would've been cruel, but it's funny with it.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, frogboy4, hope this doesn't get deleted this time.

But, yeah, Nostalgia Critic's the man. My personal top 5 are:
1. Kazaam
2. Tom & Jerry: The Movie
3. North
4. Steel
5. Batman & Robin

I also really love the Follow That Bird review for obvious reasons and the We're Back! review. I actually had We're Back! on video as a kid and hated it, it scared me so frigging much (then again, I was probably the only little kid in the 90's who was terrified of dinosaurs). Looking at it with 17-year old eyes, I realized how twisted it was thanks to Raoul Puke, father of fozzie journalism (get it?).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw some Nostalgic Critic videos a few months ago. I like his reviews of Follow That Bird, Super Mario Bros., Tom and Jerry: The Movie, Space Jam, and Three Ninjas.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Tom & Jerry Movie is one of the biggest travesties in cartoon history. :embarrassed:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
The NC is awsome. I love the Super Mario Bros. Movie review. lol