The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Personally, I liked it best when the Angry Video Game Nerd beat him up.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh man, I've never heard of this website! It doesn't want to load, but when it does I will definately be watching this like crazy, it sounds hilarious. Where should I start?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I've never heard of this website! It doesn't want to load, but when it does I will definately be watching this like crazy, it sounds hilarious. Where should I start?
It's different for everybody, but I suggest finding one of his top 10 lists that sound interesting to you as a first sampling. He's brutally honest. And trust me - the big lipped alligator moment - will become part of your vocabulary for life. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And trust me - the big lipped alligator moment - will become part of your vocabulary for life. :smile:
Seriously I've seen a few people on the Web use his little catchphrases, and everyone knows exactly what they're talking about, lol.

My favorite at the moment is the Ninja Turtles Coming Out of Our Shells Tour review. Takes me back to a simpler time when the Turtles were everywhere. Ah memories! Lol

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
BIG-LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!

But seriously, yeah, I enjoy his videos :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh I didn't realize it was the 100th, yay!

"I'm.....AC...ting...!" : D

MrsPepper

Reaction score
OKay, I'm back after being swallowed by the awesomeness of this website for a few days! I LOVE IT! I've watched so many videos on here, I can't believe he's only been on the internet for like a year and a half.