Fan Art: Dave's Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
*freaking out* Is it wrong that I just LOVE that Paddington was included there!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! How do you do it?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*freaking out* Is it wrong that I just LOVE that Paddington was included there!
... Considering some of the other images within the picture... perhaps it's only wrong that you NOTICED Paddington was in there. :flirt:YOWZAH:flirt:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Strongly considers asking my trusted sources for a descript of this awesomeness at some point. Meh, Dave'll tell us later. *Shrugs. *Leaves thread.

unclematt

Reaction score
I could have spent hours looking t this and I have a stiff neck from spending the amount of time I did looking at it.
We are verysimilar people.
Here are a list of what I found to be oddities but tht I totally agree with you on:
1. Empire Records
2. Jenna Jameson
3. Eureeka's Castle
4. Danger Mouse
5. Wuzzles
6. Flight of the Navigator
7. Today's Special
8. Alton Brown
9. Bacon

I think we are the same person. God just gave you the creativity.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Strongly considers asking my trusted sources for a descript of this awesomeness at some point. Meh, Dave'll tell us later. *Shrugs. *Leaves thread.
It's a photo montage of... well, everything!

I could have spent hours looking t this and I have a stiff neck from spending the amount of time I did looking at it.
We are verysimilar people.
Here are a list of what I found to be oddities but tht I totally agree with you on:
1. Empire Records
2. Jenna Jameson
3. Eureeka's Castle
4. Danger Mouse
5. Wuzzles
6. Flight of the Navigator
7. Today's Special
8. Alton Brown
9. Bacon

I think we are the same person. God just gave you the creativity.
:big_grin: I admit, there are a LOT of things in there that I'd expect people to cringe at or dislike, but these are MY favorite thing.

So, here are a few fun facts about the piece:

• Elvis Presley, Liv Tyler, and Sean Connery are the only figures to appear twice. This is intentional.
• The size, prominence, or placement of characters has no intentional relationship to favoritism, with the exception of Jim Henson who is the largest figure (proportionally that is, Cinderella's Castle notwithstanding), and appears at the top center, presiding over everything else.
• Jesus Christ is also intentionally larger then most figures.
• With the key exception of Jim Henson, every figure was placed randomly throughout. However, Walt Disney was purposely placed next to Abraham Lincoln, as Abe was Walt's hero and favorite president.
• Two years in the making.
• There are 35 Nintendo Entertainment System games peppered throughout.
• There are 9 Smurfs peppered throughout.
• Sweetums is at the perfect center of the piece.
• Kermit was the very first figure placed.
• The Beatles were the very last.
• Out of all the figures, Chewbacca was the most time consuming to "mask".
• The artwork of King Hippo is my own piece.
• While I have no idea how many individual figures there actually are in the piece, the Photoshop file is comprised of over 450 layers, closer to 500 in actuality.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've gotta say, Dave my man, you're really making me want to do one of these for myself. If only I had Photoshop... :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... This kind of artwork is something everyone should try at some time. Cramming so many favorite/famous personages into a massive crowd cene. The only others that I fondly cherish are your own MFG piece and the Muppet monster/vampire/ghost/grouch Halloween piece from Palisades' forums that got shown on TP recently.

unclematt

Reaction score
I want one of my own as wel but I do not have the skill. I can make list and pay you. Let me know. J/K... Unless you want to do it.