Your Thoughts: Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My favorite was Daphne, but now I rather Velma. Maybe it's because I'm more of a nerd now. :wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
well its either between scrappy and velma (puppy power-scrappy jinkes-velma)

Count von Count

Reaction score
so on the subject of scooby who is your fav CHARCTHER DECIDES SCOOBY AND SHAGGY (daphane fred velma scrappy etc)
It's tie between Scooby and Shaggy as my fav.

I pick Daphane over velma
Scooby over scrappy
And Shaggy over Fred

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I rented this one myself and yes- it was actually a VAST improvement over the first two theatrical movies. I really enjoyed it pretty well. Honestly, I hated what was done to the cartoon in the first movie [particularly with Scrappy Doo- that was just wrong.] The second movie was a bit more tolerable- I enjoyed seeing the live action version of all those classic villians.
But there was still stuff in that one I didn't like either.
This new movie was a lot more respectful of and faithful to the Scooby Doo cartoons. And I love the bit at the end with the live action enactment of opening credit scenes!:smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
I rented this one myself and yes- it was actually a VAST improvement over the first two theatrical movies. I really enjoyed it pretty well. Honestly, I hated what was done to the cartoon in the first movie [particularly with Scrappy Doo- that was just wrong.] The second movie was a bit more tolerable- I enjoyed seeing the live action version of all those classic villians.
But there was still stuff in that one I didn't like either.
This new movie was a lot more respectful of and faithful to the Scooby Doo cartoons. And I love the bit at the end with the live action enactment of opening credit scenes!:smile:
yea it was much better than the first to movies decides the fact that freddie didnt have blond hair

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe Freddie dyed his hair later on. Honestly, I didn't find it that big of a deal- it would've been nice for him to have blond hair- but I felt the actors and actresses all fit well for their roles.

muppets2

Reaction score
Who knows? Maybe Freddie dyed his hair later on. Honestly, I didn't find it that big of a deal- it would've been nice for him to have blond hair- but I felt the actors and actresses all fit well for their roles.
We both have our own opinion the reason i brought it up was because u said it was more like the cartoon and freddy obviously had blond hair in the cartoon

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
True- I hear you there. And yeah, it would've been better had Freddie had blond hair like he should in the cartoon. But at least the characters really felt like they were trying to emulate the spirit of the cartoon- and not just parodying it. (like the first two movies obviously were) But it's all good fun.:smile: