Kermit at the MTV Video Music Awards

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That's exactly it Prawnie, I just want answers right now. I just read your post about all the news out of D23 today and was so excited - then I read about the Kermit appearance and now I'm so down! I want to be excited about all this good stuff coming......arrg.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
We need to start a petition or something...We need to find who and where we can send letters and e-mails to. This is such a nightmare....we're trapped in a nightmare.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We need to start a petition or something...We need to find who and where we can send letters and e-mails to. This is such a nightmare....we're trapped in a nightmare.
Yes we do. I'm going to organize something on The Muppet Mindset tomorrow. I have a mailing address for Muppets Studio. We can easily flood them with letters.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I will definitely send a letter...this is madness and not the good muppet madness that we all know and love

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
There was no official confirmation. But it did sound like him in the song, and it did look like his hand in Kermit. BUT! Kermit never did speak. Also... they obviously aren't phasing out Rizzo (he was on the boat AND he's the poser puppet eFX is starting out with). I'm... shocked and appalled and confused.
I definitely agree that it would be hard to believe that the hand inside the frog yesterday was NOT Steve, and maybe his lack of speaking means Steve just has absolutely no voice? I just want someone to say SOMETHING