Where is Steve Whitmire Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Awesome! I Knew Steve would never Leave the Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
he;s back... and do we even need a reason why he wasn't there in the first place?

This thread and subject are as good as closed as far as I'm concerned! He's back, he's Kermit, and there's nothing more to say. Finally... we get some happy progress on this! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I was SO happy to see that video - it totally made my day!
Completely made my day, week, and probably month. SO relieving to have him back where he belongs.

Kermit has come home. Let's close up the thread and declare this topic debunked and no longer necessary.

:smile: Welcome back, Steve! :shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Completely made my day, week, and probably month. SO relieving to have him back where he belongs.

Kermit has come home. Let's close up the thread and declare this topic debunked and no longer necessary.

If I recall, it was a few key shills around here who erroneously insinuated that Steve had "pulled a Miss Piggy" and left all of his Muppeteering in a huff. Always sounded like hokum to me. I’m glad that’s been proven false. That kind of thing really upsets me and casts unnecessary shade on good people like Steve and Artie. I will not make the mistake of believing such members.

Steve is Kermit. “Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" (With much rod puppet arm waving.) :smile:

Luke

Reaction score

... but what if he's sharing with an alternate performer now?

I'm hoping it was just contract negotiations or minor illness and they just felt D23 and AGT were so big they couldn't do without Kermit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
... but what if he's sharing with an alternate performer now?
That's something I will always wonder. Somehow, a little bit of me somehow thinks that Steve still is more comfortable with Rizzo than Kermit, and wanted to see how someone else would handle him. I don't know why I think that, I don't even believe it myself...

Seems like whatever was going on was a temporary thing, and no matter what the truth is, the real truth is we'll never know... and as long as Steve's still performing Kermit, there's nothing we need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.