The Muppets in Disney Parks Promotions 2010

Muppetfan55

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I would like to point out that there is also a Muppet spot with Gonzo and Camilla on the main page of Disneyland.com

Note; It may not appear when the page first loads, so just click "replay" to see it.

Here it is;
www.disneyland.com

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I watched it again.
Pepe does NOT say "you". He DOES say "ju". :rolleyes:

It is Bill Baretta, no question.

And yes, it IS most definitely Steve doing Kermit for those ads as well as the live ceremony that took place on Sept. 29, 2009.

No offense guys, but the paranoia has got to stop. People are starting to hear things.

Yeah. I think everyone is so worked up about this Artie/Kermit thing that people are imagining things. That definitely sounded like Bill's Pepe when I heard it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats. This doesn't seem to be working on my computer now. It was working fine this morning. I don't know if it's my computer or the site. I'll have to try again later.

dwmckim

Reaction score
That leads to the question - where's Kismet? :embarrassed:
Well i guess we'll all find out when The Muppet Show: The Treasure of Peg Leg Wilson #4 hits the stands.

And eek - don't DO that! Kismet the Toad was traumatic enough - we don't need a big Poopoo the Pawn controversy!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
This totally shows me that Disney is indeed pushing for 2010 to be the year of the Muppets. I am so pumped right now. Life is good!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
OH also, did anyone go through all the freebies on the give a day site? I kept clicking on "site flair" and I got a different download able photo of 1st Miss Piggy, 2nd Gonzo, 3rd the Magic Kingdom Castle, 4th Fozzie (who looked weird), and then finally Kermit. I also clicked on Wallpaper once and downloaded a zip folder that had a Gonzo wallpaper. Just wondering if anyone found different flair or wallpapers? Also I entered the contest to win a trip to WDW and at the end it was like 'click here to download a special wallpaper', the thumbnail showed the Kermit balloon, but when i clicked it i was sent to a nonexistent 404 error page.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just saw one of these promos on TBS...

Gonzo looked odd... I mean, odder than usual.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*falls off chair*
Beau, you're gunna have to quit lurking around here and make yourself be known now that I'm back, you can't weasel your way out as well, otherwise, Imma stay on you like you guys stayed on me to come back. :stick_out_tongue: