The Muppets in Disney Parks Promotions 2010

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I actually really, really like the new Gonzo puppet. The way he fit in his purple suit on Dancing with the Stars made him look awesome. Kind of like GMC/MTM era Gonzo. Way cool.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm getting off topic here, but I'm still trying to find the ad with Robin and the one with Gonzo & Camilla for that matter. I'm not finding them on the Disney 'give a day' site and even if I could not all those videos seem to load right on my computer. Are they on You Tube anywhere? Just thought I'd ask.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm getting off topic here, but I'm still trying to find the ad with Robin and the one with Gonzo & Camilla for that matter. I'm not finding them on the Disney 'give a day' site and even if I could not all those videos seem to load right on my computer. Are they on You Tube anywhere? Just thought I'd ask.
The video with Robin is here: http://home.disney.go.com/parks/ (There are three sets of two videos, so hit refresh if you don't see it the first or second time.)

Gonzo and Camilla are here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ (Again, they may not show up the first time, so hit refresh.)

Hope these work for you!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks, Prawncracker. I've seen the brief clip with Robin. Someone said before that whoever did the voice there sounded like Jerry, but I don't know. I think it's still David Rudman. It sounded a bit like Baby Bear, but it's hard to tell. The sound on my computer is kind of screwy. I see the problem though. A lot of these clips require adobe flashplayer which I don't have. Oh, well. What can you do? Anyway, thanks for that info.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish they'd put these up on Youtube. I tried watching them and, even though I have supposedly high speed DSL the clips a---l ---l c ---a---m---e o---u---t l---i---k--- e t---h---i---s .

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's ex-a - c - t----- - l----- -y w------ h----- - a----- -t I'm t-----al k----ing a-----b ----out. Hope we're not flooding the board with this. It does seem like seeing them on You Tube would be so much easier though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau, you're gunna have to quit lurking around here and make yourself be known now that I'm back, you can't weasel your way out as well, otherwise, Imma stay on you like you guys stayed on me to come back. :stick_out_tongue:
I am here, but I only have internet in the academic library at the moment, so I can only skim and scat, rather than comment and going into depth. Suffice to say, I LOVE the exposure, LOVE Miss Piggy, LOVE Sweetums on the board, LOVE that Kermit is Steve (obviously), LOVE the idea, LOVE Bunsen and Beaker. LOVE the EM band watching the fireworks.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd put these up on Youtube. I tried watching them and, even though I have supposedly high speed DSL the clips a---l ---l c ---a---m---e o---u---t l---i---k--- e t---h---i---s .
This is what happens when the method they use doesn't allow the clip to cache properly. The same thing is true with Muppets.com. This is an effort to try to keep people from lifting the clips for their own use, but in the end it makes them almost unwatchable for the majority of people without the specific wi-fi connection condusive to the method. Disney's web people need to stop doing this and embed the clips like YouTube does.

Their crudding up such wonderful content!