Fanart

APRena

Reaction score
These are great! The translator thing seems to hate me, but the art is awesome! I love your sketch of Richard and Scooter Nekoshema. Human faces are so hard for me, which is probably why everything I doodle looks like a Muppet! :smile:

muppets2

Reaction score
These are great! The translator thing seems to hate me, but the art is awesome! I love your sketch of Richard and Scooter Nekoshema. Human faces are so hard for me, which is probably why everything I doodle looks like a Muppet! :smile:
ha the translator worked for me i was laughing so hard at the rubber ducky one!:stick_out_tongue:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
thanks, i'm still working on it and it looks a little better.

i did another picture of just scooter, i find my muppet drawing's are too cartoonie.... though i guess they should look like cartoons :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, these aren't really fanart, unless you consider photography as fanart.

This one is of Maggie, my dog puppet, listening to my iPod.

This was something I was randomly inspired to do. Imagine if the Muppets actually were in a Harry Potter movie...:wink: (And apparently, my arms got in the picture. :eek:)

This was something my mom wanted me to do. (ANIMAL wearing PINK?)

And this is another picture of Maggie. Happy Halloween. :scary:

muppets2

Reaction score
Very good Aly escpically liked maggie listening to your ipod :smile: