Sesame Street Google Doodles

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd like to predict that Telly probably won't be appearing...as he never does ever anywhere...Poor guy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not particularly fond of today's Elmo logo... not necessarily because I'm not fond of Elmo to begin with, but rather, the way they did his eyes look kind of creepy... like Kermit without the pupils or something...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I disagree. I think it really shows that Elmo is laughing and shaking all the letters here. I think it's cute! This Google malarky is really raising SS's profile I think!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! Bless...He could have replaced the O's with Triangles though :stick_out_tongue:

APRena

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was going to be a thread for these....

I loved the Oscar and Cookie logos, but I agree with Snowth. Elmo's eyes are making me OCD, they're Kermit-ish shape and just WRONG. Didn't really like the Bert & Ernie logo either. It was cute, but it didn't "fit" the real logo, they didn't really replace a letter or anything creative. :/

muppets2

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was going to be a thread for these....

I loved the Oscar and Cookie logos, but I agree with Snowth. Elmo's eyes are making me OCD, they're Kermit-ish shape and just WRONG. Didn't really like the Bert & Ernie logo either. It was cute, but it didn't "fit" the real logo, they didn't really replace a letter or anything creative. :/
dont forget big bird's feet i liked that one the best after cookie monster