If they were to make a new Muppet Babies....

muppet baby

Reaction score
I hope that if they did a new Muppet babies that miss piggy would have the same dress that she had in the old one i love that outfit so much on her it fit perfect for here personality .

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ha ha ha- Sam with a red, white and blue diaper and bib! That's awesome! LOL. It would be cool to see a new Muppet Babies that included a different variety of Muppet Babies. Wouldn't it be funny to see some of the Muppet monsters as babies? I could see Sweetums working maybe- hmm, Beautiful Day Monster? DogLion?...:confused::eek::big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just keep seiing baby Sam in his red white and blue diaper. I would love it.
I'd honestly see Sam as a much older kid, or at least a kid who thinks he's older than he really is.

I can envision an episode where Nanny has to go out and has to have a teenage version of Sam baby sit. And as a baby sitter, he refuses to let the kids have any fun, and promotes educational activities. By the end, the Babies show him that eve he has to hang loose and pretend once in a while... ending with them imagining they're in revolutionary war times.

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
I'd also envision Muppet Baby versions of the Pajanimals, too!

I'd picture an episode where Nanny takes the babies to a farm, and the babies learning about animals, and it featuring the Pajanimals as babies, showing the babies all around their farm, and singing songs (like "La-La-Lullaby"), using imaginations, and also preventing Animal from wreaking havoc on everyone during their visit, but even with Sam's help, things don't go so well as planned. However, by the end of the episode, everyone gets along and the babies even invite Apollo, Squacky, Sweetpea Sue, and Cow Bella to their nursery for a sleep-over (with the baby Pajanimals singing "La-La-Lullaby" to put the babies to sleep for the night).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sweetums would make a most adorable baby Muppet...I once had a dream about buying a Baby Sweetums stuffed toy...It was very huggable.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Gabriela and Skeeter would totally hang out together. I can see both Sid and Gerald with Fozzie, Fozzie would love playing with Sid's microphone (especially since it has a built in laugh track and applause though it would still probably boo and throw a tomato at Fozzie when he used it) and Gerald has that whole class clown element.