New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
clearer, and crisper,

anyone want a copy?

email addresses!

Bare in mind its late and I'll be off to bed in a mo, will send tomoorow.

Chris

theprawncracker

Reaction score
clearer, and crisper,

anyone want a copy?

email addresses!

Bare in mind its late and I'll be off to bed in a mo, will send tomoorow.

Chris
Why would you offer to send this to people and take money away from The Muppets Studio? Granted, if it won't be available in the US, I would understand sharing it, but if it IS available in the US then you're taking potential money away from The Muppets Studio by sending it around.

Just saying. :smirk:

EDIT: And I just checked and it WILL be available in the US. http://www.amazon.com/Bohemian-Rhap...sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1260672547&sr=8-1

Just buy it, unclematt. It's only $0.99. :wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
because some people have helped me to get I believe and the Letters To Santa tracks here in the UK. As its available to buy in the USA then I wont offer it, hey I want this to do as well in the charts as anyone does. Just trying to help fellow Muppet fans like they helped me.

ALSO, at the time of my posting it was not mentioned anywhere that it was avialable in the US!

Chris

theprawncracker

Reaction score
because some people have helped me to get I believe and the Letters To Santa tracks here in the UK. As its available to buy in the USA then I wont offer it, hey I want this to do as well in the charts as anyone does. Just trying to help fellow Muppet fans like they helped me.

Chris
Oh, I understand. I'm sorry if I came off sounding harsh. I was just saying that since it is available in the US we should just let it be bought. :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
Why would you offer to send this to people and take money away from The Muppets Studio? Granted, if it won't be available in the US, I would understand sharing it, but if it IS available in the US then you're taking potential money away from The Muppets Studio by sending it around.

Just saying. :smirk:

EDIT: And I just checked and it WILL be available in the US. http://www.amazon.com/Bohemian-Rhap...sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1260672547&sr=8-1

Just buy it, unclematt. It's only $0.99. :wink:
I will buy it. I thought it wasnt coming out in the US at that time

Davina

Reaction score
just checked.. available in the USA on the 15th...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Oh, I understand. I'm sorry if I came off sounding harsh. I was just saying that since it is available in the US we should just let it be bought. :big_grin:
No Problem PrawnCracker, glad we cleared that up.

Also, the song and the video is now showing up on itunes search here in the UK. You can get both for £1.99 however it is not available until 14th, amazon has the song available now!

Chris