The Muppets With Andrea Bocelli & David Foster: My Christmas

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this took me by surprise, because quite frankly, I don't remember receiving an e-mail notification about this appearance.

Anyway, it was a nice little bit there, and I liked how Piggy had to be the odd one out, and be the only one who actually enjoyed Bocelli's "slow" singing, while the others kept wanting him to sing faster and more upbeat, lol.

You know, in all honesty, Eric has done a really good job doing Frank's characters these past few years or so... but is it just me, or does his Animal sound like it keeps getting... well... worse? His Piggy always sounded dead-on, it's easy to get used to his Grover, and his Bert is pretty passable, but I don't know about his Animal...

EDIT: HA! I LOVED Piggy's comment about PBS - "You know, I look at PBS and moi really as two of a kind... we're both intelligent, challenging, and we're not afraid to look right at the viewers and say, 'Cough up some dough, sweety!'."

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I thought this appearance was wonderful! I'm so glad to see the Muppets all over the place doing these great holiday appearances. I can't wait to get Andrea Bocelli's album!

DTWolf

Reaction score
Here in Nashville, this special doesn't air until Thursday (the 10th). I'd rather not sit through the whole 2 hours, so can anyone tell me how far into the program the Muppets show up?

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
From the promo video for his CD:

"I have always tried to sing with the greatest voices of our time."

OK, so he wasn't actually talking about the Muppets...

sonia gril

Reaction score
hi!
I saw yesterday Andrea Bocelli singing with Muppets......WOW I think I love Miss Piggy. she is always so nice.
I love her

Frogster

Reaction score
If they do start up The Muppet Show again, they better never book him as a guest star. I haven't been so bored with a human celebrity working with the Muppets since Nureyev.