Netflix does not have Muppet Christmas Carol!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Netflix does not have Muppet Christmas Carol! :mad:

And my VHS player just broke so I cant watch the VHS version :grouchy: Wanted to watch it while I baked cookies

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sorry.

But you know you could just buy the DVD :embarrassed:, I mean it shouldn't be that much. You should get it at Target, it comes with magnets, :excited:.

Oh if you're really strap for cash check out used DVD stores and you'll get it way cheaper.

On a personal note, I couldn't care less if Netflix or Redbox doesn't have certain movies, :smirk:. I don't do that stuff.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Sorry.

But you know you could just buy the DVD , I mean it shouldn't be that much. You should get it at Target, it comes with magnets, .

Oh if you're really strap for cash check out used DVD stores and you'll get it way cheaper.

On a personal note, I couldn't care less if Netflix or Redbox doesn't have certain movies, :smirk:. I don't do that stuff.

lol yes BUT then I have to get off the couch and go get it, and put the dogs away before I go, and I have to find my coat and then my purse, and then my keys... then I have to drive all the way down the street to Walmart (cuz its closest) and then I have to look for it.... :stick_out_tongue:

Or I can just get out my other VHS player and hook it up and watch it that way!

So far, still too much work :smile: Ill do it sometime before Christmas

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Sorry.

But you know you could just buy the DVD , I mean it shouldn't be that much. You should get it at Target, it comes with magnets, .

On a personal note, I couldn't care less if Netflix or Redbox doesn't have certain movies, . I don't do that stuff.

And I just realized your a fellow Coloradoin! HI! :super:Im from the Denver Metro area :smile:- only Im living in Arkansas at the moment...