Steve Whitmire Lecture/Workshop at the Center for Puppetry Arts

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Wow! It's a surprise that Steve will be attending a panel.

Do you think Steve will bring Kermit for the panel?
Well it's not a panel, it's a lecture and actual puppetry workshop being taught by Steve himself. I don't know if he'll be bringing Kermit.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well it's not a panel, it's a lecture and actual puppetry workshop being taught by Steve himself. I don't know if he'll be bringing Kermit.
im sure he will since it's something along the lines about rod puppets -- which kermit is one of them. lets cross our fingers :smile:

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
Oh, rats! If only it was in New York! I swear, if I could actually meet Steve Whitmire for five whole seconds, I think I would cry with happiness!~

I tried to send him a letter once, but it got sent back to me with a big red "Return to Sender" stamp on it. Talk about crushing my dreams, huh?

If only I could go to that workshop.. I could actually learn to be a puppeteer! Then again.. I need a proper puppet first.. the one I have is a Hello Kitty thing with teeny arms and a huge head, no arm rods, and it's the kind of puppet with the hand opening at the head, rather than at the bottom. Sigh. :frown:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I got tickets for it several days ago. I live in Villa Rica, Ga so Atlanta is only about 40 min away from where I live. I'm planning on going to Steve's Lecture and Class.. the class I'm going to is the first one on the 9th, I think it's at 1pm. So, BarryLee and you other guys.. I'm looking forward to possibily meeting you guys at the lecture. If you guys want to see what I look like, my picture's on my myspace at www.myspace.com/joeytheman09