Your Thoughts: MC’s 12th Birthday

Andibcool

Reaction score
Grats on 12th Birthday. I love this site and its so awesome.
Without it i would never bought MR Replicas and some Palisades stuff.
Keep up the great work !

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't even been here half the time MC has been around, I'm just approaching five years actually - which seems crazy enough - but anyway. Congrats on such a huge accomplishment of being a place for Muppet Fans to connect for the last 12 years. The last little bit here has been a very exciting ride, so I know more good things are coming our way. I'm proud to be a part of this community even if I don't get here as often as I'd like these days.

zns

Reaction score
Must not even seem like it huh Phil? Congratulations and here's wishing the website many more to come. :mad::smile::embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
I think i've been here for all 12 .. wow, doesn't seem like 12 years. Congratulations everyone and all involved - we've been through the highs, the lows, the middles .. and at some points it seemed like maybe even the Muppets themselves weren't going to come through all that, lol, so its a big achievement. Cupcakes all round! ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
Wow - i remember the humble beginnings - where does the time go?

This was really the first major site for fans to congregate - up til MC it was all usenet groups and small niche sites with no forums or real way to communicate with others.

I've gone from being super-active at the beginning to having to step back and pretty much let it go as everything in my personal life fell apart and went to pieces - and even though i'm at a new place of not-for-the-better-change/disasters, i've at least managed to keep back up generally with the forum and hopefully things will improve personally this year where i can start being more active with the main site and revising Muppet Freak. (Job interview tomorrow, fingers crossed)

It's during the darkest times that my fandom keeps me going, bringing a smile to my face when everything else is bleak. Thanks for sticking around - websites come and go and even some of the best ones don't last 12 years. Thanks to all involved.
Hey Im glad youre still around, and Im glad to have gotten to meet/hang with ya! I consider you one of the greatest minds Ive met not just on MC, but online period in my 15 years of being on the internet:smile:

I think i've been here for all 12 .. wow, doesn't seem like 12 years. Congratulations everyone and all involved - we've been through the highs, the lows, the middles .. and at some points it seemed like maybe even the Muppets themselves weren't going to come through all that, lol, so its a big achievement. Cupcakes all round! ;-)
Who else is still on here from the 1998-2001 period? (especially of the 1998-1999 period)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I popped in around 99 and started posting around 2000 and a lot more in 2001.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, MC! You guys will always be my home away from home while I'm at home. :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I remember when Muppet Central was in Delphi!
HAPPY DOZEN YEARS! YAAAAYYYY!:smile:flailing arms & then stopping to throw streamers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~