Should Ernie interact with Abby?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
but Bert doens't seem to have any aquaintiences without Ernie.
Off the top of my head...

- Singing "Take a Rest" with Cookie and Grover (a smash hit by 'The Oz-born Brothers')
- Unscripted bit with John-John
- A honker on his birthday
- Trading his paperclip collection to Mr. Hooper for a soapdish for Ernie
- Asking Simon Soundman how he's able to make tuba sounds out his mouth
- Singing a song about marching with various AMs
- A song about making new friends (can't quite remember the exact title) with Rick Moranis on a plane

Those are the only ones I can think of.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Off the top of my head...

- Singing "Take a Rest" with Cookie and Grover (a smash hit by 'The Oz-born Brothers')
- Unscripted bit with John-John
- A honker on his birthday
- Trading his paperclip collection to Mr. Hooper for a soapdish for Ernie
- Asking Simon Soundman how he's able to make tuba sounds out his mouth
- Singing a song about marching with various AMs
- A song about making new friends (can't quite remember the exact title) with Rick Moranis on a plane
I'm surprised you didn't think of the music number "Doin' the Pigeon" on there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't think of the music number "Doin' the Pigeon" on there.
He interacts with Ernie (off camera) in that one. Besides, I didn't really count his solo acts, speaking to the kids at home, if so, I would've added his "Oatmeal Box" song to the list as well as the games he plays on Play with Me Sesame.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I think it's about dang time for some Stinky/Herbert Birdsfoot scenes. The show just doesn't feel right without any Stinky/Herb interaction. Whatsamattah with those SST writers?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, Ernie hasn't really been around much this season to begin with. Seems that Steve is busy with Kermit... and we finally got one of the downsides to the big Muppet Show character relaunch.

That said... Kermit and Abby. That needs to happen.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well, Ernie hasn't really been around much this season to begin with. Seems that Steve is busy with Kermit... and we finally got one of the downsides to the big Muppet Show character relaunch.

That said... Kermit and Abby. That needs to happen.
I would agree with Kermit needing to interact with Kermit. That would some funny stuff. I know being that Kermit has had lots of scenes with magic before or being that he's had lots of Muppet New Story with him with Fairy Tale characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really. I wanna see SW and Disney work something out and just make ONE segment with Kermit and Abby. There's a potential for something similar to Kermit and Mumford, but I could see Kermit being a little less gruff on her, as she's just a kid and she takes any mistakes sort of personal on occasion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sadly, it's not gonna happen. Disney is not a good company to work with.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
At least Disney gave SW permission to use Kermit in new material on Elmo's World Frogs.

I know Kermit interacted with Zoe twice but I wish that could happen more often before Disney had the rights to him.