Muppet Snow White

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I picked up issues one and two a few days ago. I didn't read them not, just kind of "skim" though them, but like what I saw so far. Looking forward to reading the whole thing.
I also wouldn't mind picking up a copy of the Darkwing Duck comin, but I haven't seen it yet.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about. Pigs? Pearls? When I just got off of drawing Muppets for 3 months? Absurd.
And I suppose Fozzie, the Argyle Gargoyle, a frog with distinctive pupils, and Dr. Teeth just happened to sneak onto the first page of Darkwing Duck issue #2, eh?

I'm loving this art. Your art is good with the Muppets, but it shines in the DWD comic. You have that style down pat. And as a longtime fan (and the twerp who's been running The Negapage since the mid-'90s) I know DW!

And back to MSW #1 - somebody please tell me I'm not the only one who was ridiculously amused by Gonzo's "sleeping outside the coop" comment.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And I suppose Fozzie, the Argyle Gargoyle, a frog with distinctive pupils, and Dr. Teeth just happened to sneak onto the first page of Darkwing Duck issue #2, eh?
Do you know what this means? This means that Muppet Wiki can now have a page about Darkwing Duck. SWEET!

I didn't notice Angus McGonacle, though I saw part of a Muppet chicken on one page.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oop! I saw the chicken, but forgot to mention her. I couldn't tell if she was Camilla, Ethel, or Bernice. Maybe I should ask Gon... no, never mind.

Leeway

Reaction score
Wow! You people are GOOD! I might have to have a contest or something to pick out all my little easter eggs. Although all the muppet people might have too much of an advantage.

I'm glad you like the stuff Slackbot. I visit your page all the time, especially when I was first researching for the first issue.

And not to plug too much but you can get all the comics (including DW and muppets) from the Boom site directly. i know Darkwing sold out in most places.

Of course if anyones going to Comic Con, you can pick up stuff there and get them signed by me (and Amy and Roger too I believe)

Sorry for Hijacking the Snow White thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, no problem at all. I Agree, I love your Muppet Comics stuff, but you and the writer embody the spirit of Darkwing Duck. I've seen a lot of DW comics in my day from Disney publishing's 4 part adaption of the origin episode to the Disney Afternoon Marvel comics and the Disney adventures in between, and I haven't seen anything half as good as the first issue of the Boom series.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
While not Muppets, I also noticed Woody from Toy Story in that Darkwing Duck preview. And I saw what is probably Mr. Potato Head, but the face looks more like JP Grosse to me.

Slackbot

Reaction score
*laughs* I had so much fun looking at that page. Give me a background full of nifty stuff and I'll comb through it for Easter eggs. Here's the list I posted in another forum:

Fozzie Bear
Angus McGonagle, The Argyle Gargoyle (a very obscure Muppet)
Transformer
Babar
Ants in My Pants
A frog with Kermit-like pupils
Little Toot
Nerf gun
Mickey Mouse-like hand and foot
Ghost Monster
Millennium Falcon
Mr. Potato Head
Cootie
Woody (from Toy Story)
Tea set much like the one in Beauty and The Beast
Yellow Submarine
Donkey Kong
Slinky
Camilla the Chicken
Stretch Armstrong
Dr. Teeth

beaker

Reaction score
HANDS DOWN the best art/coloring of any of the Muppet titles out there. Just picked up #2, extremely impressed. I dig Mebberson, Langridge, but something about this particular book's art/inking/color style really popped for me. Cant wait to see this team tackle other Muppet comics. Instead of the fairy tale book stuff, Id love to see other side stories set in a contemporary setting featuring the muppets.