New Muppets Video: Beaker Sings "Dust in the Wind"

hoopless

Reaction score
Beaker's "Dust in the Wind" video is featured today on msn.com
:eek:
I just saw this on UK MSN too :eek:
Major excitement. It's so good to see people taking notice of them again. I guess it helps that they're coming out with some great stuff.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I just saw it and it's soo funny! It was kinda weird to see all of those pop-ups in the middle of the screen, but that's YouTube for you! I've never heard of that song, either. Guess I'll have to listen to it to understand the video more. Keep going, Muppets! I want to see more videos! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I honestly didn't "get" this one ... its great to see more Muppets but if they were gonna release something, it needed to be something to top BR. If that is even possible.

Mupp

Reaction score
I honestly didn't "get" this one ... its great to see more Muppets but if they were gonna release something, it needed to be something to top BR. If that is even possible.
I don't think that is possible. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's ultimately a satire of Youtube comments. The only catch is since you can't really see comments within the video, they mixed them with annotations with would usually come from the poster not the viewers. I can also see where a lot of people might not make the connection of "being flamed".

It's not the large scale video BR was, but what's really cool about this video is that it was a great comedy concept on something that was rife for parody...it could have been done by anyone - but the Muppets got there first and put their own unique spin on it! I can easily see this becoming an interent fan fave even if it doesn't get the same levels of view counts.

And no one's yet commented on Beaker's outfit! Loved it! So cool to see how he might dress on a day off/musician garb, not confined to his lab coat

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
And no one's yet commented on Beaker's outfit! Loved it! So cool to see how he might dress on a day off/musician garb, not confined to his lab coat
Yes, he was so precious in that outfit. *fangirl shriek/squeal* :eek::flirt:

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
The by product of this video, and I think the most significant thing that we as fans can pull from it, is how in tune Disney is with the younger generation and the surrounding culture... I think that will play into the film quite well...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
It was ok but I didn't care for it as much as I have for others, I'd really like to see more videos from Bobo & Beauregard now those are funny :smile:

Aaron

Reaction score
this video has exceeded 1 million views