A Desperate Plea to All MC'ers - Awards may be cancelled due to lack of votes-ACT NOW

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I would vote but frankly I wasn't here most of 2009; it's not fair of me since I don't know alot of the newer posters.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm really getting tired of begging... but remember that tomorrow is the LAST DAY TO VOTE. We currently only have 18 ballots filled out and that does not constitute the entirety of MC by any means... So c'mon, gang! Let's pull together and vote! ...Please?

APRena

Reaction score
Can we vote ON the 20th? (ahhh this is such a stupid question, but right now I'm really tired and headcoldy ecch, so I really can't form a thought. Tomorrow I'll try.)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I sincerely hope we won't have to cancel Prawnie. It would be such a pity. :frown:

Kiki

Reaction score
I sincerely hope we won't have to cancel Prawnie. It would be such a pity. :frown:
Agreed, I mean... what a shame that would be. :frown: I doubt this has anything to do with the lack of votes, and yes, I *have* mentioned this before, but perhaps we could move this thread or the actual MC awards nominations thread into the Friends & Family board? I don't know whether it would actual help, but it just seems that it's more active there (but this *is* feedback, so maybe it's just fine here. I'm just thinking out aloud :smile:). But anyway, I really hope it doesn't get cancelled. C'mon MCians, please shake a leg!