The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My sincerest congrats to the winners! :smile:

*Ducks a flying penguin :smile:zany:smile: and marshmallow peeps*

Who threw that? I'll have you know that I'm entitled to be here and to congratulate the winners if I want to!

*Gets pelted with muffins*

FINE! I'M GOING! STOP MUFFINING ME! :grouchy:

*Slinks out of thread to go and type more of Frognapped*

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey guys!

*Enters rather awkwardly, sporting a... wedding dress...? Hoping to perform... Like a Virgin in... light of the... cermony? Is unsure of what awards cememony this is, perhaps?* I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who won an award this evening. :halo: Actually, it's 2:40 PM here, and it's during my free period, and I'm supposed to be completing psych homework, but I couldn't resist. :3 I'm flattered that I was actually nominated for something, really (um, um, roffle @ me being nominated for most craziest MC member. x33 Ha, that's awesome, cheers guys. :smile: BUT... if this was Eurovision I prol'ly would've won something *even though I reside in Australia. Huh.*). So... thanks! And well done again to others. :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*slinks in, wearing polka-dotted pajamas and carrying a giant teddy bear* Oh my gosh it's the MC awards! *yawn* Congratulations everybodeeeee! *falls asleep on the floor*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Am I Wrong?" speech ~ Super Scooter
:embarrassed: :big_grin:

I gotst an honorable mention? My post got voted for? People remember that post? That speech has been officially NAMED? *GASP*

:insatiable: Me so happy.

And I got an award? For being enthusiastic? Not for asking too many questions in a post? Awesome!

Thank you to all voters who may have voted for my enthusiasm... and, no, I don't look good in a skirt and pom poms.

Oh, and Beauregard? ... Killer suit, man.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yikes, I missed the whole thing yesterday! Whoops! But seriously congrats to ALL winners and those nominated. A big high five and congrats to my buddy D'Snowth on his lifetime acheivement! Way to go Muffin Monster! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh, great, balloons! Something else I'll have to clean up once this is all over...

Coming up now we have the award for Most Thoughtful Member of 2009 (I think?). This award goes to the member who is thoughtful towards his or her fellow forum members (go figure). These members are all compassionate, concerned, and friendly towards their fellow Muppet fans. The top five Most Thoughtful Members of 2009 are...

dwmckim
Fozzie Bear
D'Snowth
frogboy4
Bill the Bubble Guy

And the member whose thoughts you think about the most, I think, is...

FROGBOY4

This is frogboy4's first Muppet Central Award, even though he's been around the forum for forever and a half. For some of frogboy4's greatest thoughts, check out... any thread he posts in!
BTW I'd just like to say thank you for nominating me for this category. I always try my best though I didn't win. But I don't give a hoot about that. I don't try to show thoughtfulness in order to get an award. I do it because I genuinely and sincerely care and want to help all my friends as much as I possibly can.:smile:

Congratulations to you Frogboy.:big_grin: