Fozzie and Rowlf replicas possibly for sale

statler salad

Reaction score
Okay, okay $300, and i'll take 'em off your hands.....

....and you better pay me the $300 in cash :wink:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I'll agree with Monsterateme or what ever for the fact that the price is to high. I have a hard enough time buying the actual Disney replicas for the same price! And they are as close as you can get! They are good puppets, just not worth the cost. Sorry man. Good luck though. :sympathy:

rtgentry

Reaction score
If you cant afford them, fine. It doesnt mean someone else cant. Just cause you cant afford it doesnt mean its too high for everyone. If it doesnt sell fine, But I would rather keep them them sell them to people who dont appriciate them for what they are. I should have know not to post them here. It seems this forum is full of cry Babies, who whine and complain about everything. It used to not be like that and granted there are alot of good people here, Its not worth staying and having to deal with all the negative nancies. I do appriciate the forums freedom of speach but some people need to just zip it lock it and put it in their pocket :wink:

statler salad

Reaction score
I don't think it's a case of people not being able to afford them. I think the issue is people here would rather spend 1000's of dollars on a genuine Muppet replica, rather than some cheap looking counterfeit, illegal knock-off.

If you don't like people responding to you, don't post in an open forum!

(just my personal opinion - of which i'm entitled to have rtgentry).

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
If you cant afford them, fine. It doesnt mean someone else cant. Just cause you cant afford it doesnt mean its too high for everyone. If it doesnt sell fine, But I would rather keep them them sell them to people who dont appriciate them for what they are. I should have know not to post them here. It seems this forum is full of cry Babies, who whine and complain about everything. It used to not be like that and granted there are alot of good people here, Its not worth staying and having to deal with all the negative nancies. I do appriciate the forums freedom of speach but some people need to just zip it lock it and put it in their pocket :wink:
Let's not be immature. What you are doing has been deemed wrong. Its a form of stealing. If you choose to agree with the law are not, I don't care, but its a law none the less. Don't disrespect the Muppets by trying to steal from them.

And we have a right to say that they do not look like they are worth the price without you calling us names.

King Rupert

Reaction score
Let's all calm down. If you feel it's wrong you can make your statement by not bidding on the auction. I don't get the impression that he is someone out there trying to make a living off selling muppet replicas.

Gentry is selling the puppets to raise money to purchase a theater, a pretty cool endeavor in my book.

Everyone take a deep breath.

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
So if I blow up a building because I think it will make me a hero, is it okay?

You cant justify it like that. I respect what he is trying to do, but if he is using tactics that are not legal to do it, then its wrong.

statler salad

Reaction score
Let's all calm down. If you feel it's wrong you can make your statement by not bidding on the auction. I don't get the impression that he is someone out there trying to make a living off selling muppet replicas.

Gentry is selling the puppets to raise money to purchase a theater, a pretty cool endeavor in my book.

Everyone take a deep breath.
So it's ok to commit illegal acts, if you're raising money to pay for a business venture? I'll have to remember that for future reference:wink:

King Rupert

Reaction score
I guess I view it more as someone parting with something from a personal collection, rather than ripping money from Disney's pocket. In other words this isn't Oliver's we're talking about.