Fozzie and Rowlf replicas possibly for sale

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Well if was wrong for him to buy them in the first place. And it was wrong for someone to sell them the first thime!:embarrassed:

King Rupert

Reaction score
I thought he built them?
Meh, this is getting to complicated for me to care about.:confused:

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Well if he built them, he still should not sell him. They are not his characters to sell.

dmoss

Reaction score
So if I blow up a building because I think it will make me a hero, is it okay?

You cant justify it like that. I respect what he is trying to do, but if he is using tactics that are not legal to do it, then its wrong.
Hmmm...what kind of building are we talking abo--- *shot*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...what kind of building are we talking abo--- *shot*
Haha! *ahem*

I agree with the 80s Drummer, good luck with the move! I hope you find all the funding you need!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thanks guys, fozzie sold for 850$ , it will help. I have a long road ahead. But I have to start by cleaning up all the demo the previous owner did. Also needs a new roof but I am getting ready to hit the contacts people have given me to really get the support I need. yall can stay tuned by going to www.savetherialto.com there is also a facebook link there.

Luke

Reaction score
If you cant afford them, fine. It doesnt mean someone else cant. Just cause you cant afford it doesnt mean its too high for everyone. If it doesnt sell fine, But I would rather keep them them sell them to people who dont appriciate them for what they are. I should have know not to post them here. It seems this forum is full of cry Babies, who whine and complain about everything. It used to not be like that and granted there are alot of good people here, Its not worth staying and having to deal with all the negative nancies. I do appriciate the forums freedom of speach but some people need to just zip it lock it and put it in their pocket :wink:
It doesn't really bother me one way or the other, but thats a bit strong when you know the forum rules don't let you advertise this stuff and still went on selling them in this thread even after a mod had locked your other thread. As you say, maybe it would have been better just not doing this in the first place because people were obviously gonna point out the legalities.

Still, congratulations on the theatre. It sounds really exciting and i hope you will keep us informed and updated with developments. I can understand your need and dedication.