Muppets Lost Promos

beaker

Reaction score
Amazing! Cant wait to see part two. As Ive been saying for 12 years on here, the Muppets work best when they are outside of a set

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I noticed that Rizzo can now tilt his head back like Pepe does. Has anyone else noticed that? :shifty:
I noticed that back at the end of Bohemian Rhapsody, but it's nice to see it in a way that I can be certain it's not my eyes playing tricks on me. :big_grin:

(Although, it does seem that Steve hasn't really gotten the hang of the mechanism just yet. Rizzo's head seemed to be moving a little too much.)

Robin

Reaction score
Well, I have always been an "Old School" Muppets fan because I think the Muppets were, and always will be the best from that original era for many reasons, however... I really like what I have been seeing in the past year... Including this! I'm finally excited to see new stuff after almost 18 years of nothing but complete garbage!

Frogster

Reaction score
Ya know... if they were to do their own rendition of the show LOST, here's who I think should play who...

LOST:
Jack: Kermit
Locke: Rowlf
Kate: Piggy
Sawyer: Floyd
Charlie: Scooter
Claire: Janice
Hurley: Fozzie
Sayid: Zoot
Sun: Camilla
Jin: Gonzo
Ben Linus: J.P. Gross
Richard Alpert: Sam Eagle
Desmond: Dr. Teeth
Faraday: Bunsen
Charlotte: Beaker
Miles: Pepe
Lapidus: Bobo
Juliet: Annie Sue
Walt: Robin
Boone: Rizzo
Mr. Eko: Beauregard
Widmore: Newsman
Ms. Hawking: Hilda
Tom Friendly: Link
Rousseau: Animal
Jacob: Waldorf
Man In Black: Statler

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I agree with most of those, though I'd pick either Newsie or that other journalist (his name starts with an F, I think) for Ben. To me, JP would work more for Widmore, 'cause he looks like him, LOL.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Supplies name for Kelly... Fleet Scribbler.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
looks like a NEW Rizzo puppet who can move his head up n down like Pepe almost! looks better! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
S'not loading. *Insert Boober (Sigh) smilie. Anyone send this and Part 1 with Rizzo to me as MUP3's please? :frown:

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Can anyone slap this into a region-free player of somekind? I can't access any of these videos as I'm from the UK

any help much appreciated